Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lasershow Parts Dave/Aijii

Thumbs up

I was eatting breakfast this morning and the mail man knocked... I was waiting on something from dave but it just left customs in LA yesterday.

dave hooked me up with one of his spare units he had on his shelf. I think he mentioned it in a thread but no one took him up on it and I was wining one day about a green. An awesome deal on an analog CNI that was supposed to be a 100mW unit but is throwing a good 200+mW.

He sent me a PM on 11/28... I still had to deficate funds for it, I may have paid late 11/29... That is less than a week!!! And the price... Lest say shipping was free, AND it was an awesome deal. All I can do is smile...

Thumbs up

I received my 100mw CNI blue from Dave a few weeks ago. As far as power goes, let's just say I bought 100mw to "match ratio" with my beefy 50mw green and Maxy 225 red, and I now have my blue set at about 75% with green and red at 100%. Too much blue- now that's my kind of problem!
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Hi all Just recieved my RGB set from Dave and Aijji

all in all, ive now got a 1.37 W RGB analogue system at an excellent price and im very pleased
    Hi Karl -

wondering if you can PM-me what you paid for all these lasers (total package) unless you don't mind 'spilling the beans' here.... thinking about trying out the CNI lasers (after MUCH trepidatiousness about hi-dollar PROC lasers, I was very intrigued by your report, here - thanks for sharing! for a small, portable programming system, and would apppreciate that info... if it is confidential (due to some deal you worked out with Dave and Aij), then just lemme know...

-jon
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hi Jon ....

No "Beans to spill" buddy ..... I purchased these lasers over a year ago ... and i paid the price quoted at the time on the Ebay lasershowparts page ... which was quite a bit more than if i was to buy from Dave now, as dpss prices have dropped dramaticaly over this year.

the only discount they gave was the fact that it was combined shipping, so only had to pay for 1 parcel, and another discount as i did not use paypal but did a bank transfer ... so that saved on Paypal fees, im sure they would do the same for yourself as well ( email them and check )

I must mention that i was in Australia early this year and met up with Dave and Aijji and they were great guys and very knowledgeble about the kit that they sell .... also i must point out that they work on very small profit margins to make the price competitive against other Chinese sellers ( most that offer no aftersales support ) and this makes sure that we get the best possible prices ... so dont expect any large discounts,

unfortunately My lasers are now in storage pending a move to another country but when i last powered them up they were still running to spec that they were bought at, I must say that the CNI quality is better than most chinese DPSS systems that i have seen

one word of warning ... if you buy a CNI ... do buy through a reputable company like dave and aijji at lasershowparts ... as some resellers ( mentioned on this forum in other threads ) takes advantage of the fact that CNIs delivery power is usually a lot more that the power on the lasers rating label, say that CNI supplied a laser to one of these resellers as a 400mw laser but it was outputing 500mW the resellers would remove the 400mW label and replace it with a 500 mW and resell it on at the 500mW price, even though they only paid the 400mw price for it , making an easy profit

Dave and aijji do not do this and as most people on this forum have found when thier lasers arrive from lasershowparts .. they are getting a lot more laser than they paid for ...

all the best .... Karl

Default Thanks for the report, Cap'n!

Hi Jon ....unfortunately My lasers are now in storage pending a move to another country...
    Hey Karl - Thanks for the straight-up report - good to hear, this really does help move along our consideration - post-sales support is a VERY important part of any purchase, and that alone could tip the scales for us - there can be a big difference between PRICE vs COST, if you know what I mean, and this really helps build a case for giving SOME chinese units a chance...

PS, just being nosy, where ya movin'? (if it's private, that's cool...) - just curious, as I like to hear of other adventurous peoples' adventures (and moving to another country - even if next door - can be a real adventure...moving here (to El Salvador) has been - and still is - quite the 'aventura'! -

cheers!
    - j

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    hey Allthat -
    any idea if anyone here has made t-shirts of this yet?? would be really cool...if not, I'll see what I can do with those inkjet-iron-on transfers...lemme know..

- j

My move is fairly common knowledge here on the forums ...

Im moving the family out to Thailand, myself ands the company that i work for is in the process of setting up an aftersales support office to cover the Asia area... taking a bit longer than we originaly hoped ... but we will get there

all the best .... Karl

They have a lot of Thai food there.

carmangary said
    They have a lot of Thai food there.
    LOL..... they sure do gary ....

strange that..... i was in china last year .... they did not have much Thai food at all .... but they had a shit load of chinese food

all the best mate .... Karl

strange that..... i was in china last year .... they did not have much Thai food at all .... but they had a shit load of chinese food
    Hey Karl -

Well, "a shit load of chinese food" is STILL better than a "load of chinese shit food" (ie: 2girls1finger.com) (though I STILL have my doubts about those vids being 100% real, non-staged/speciaf fx gags - I second your 'snuff flix' comment...) -

BUT THIS IS GETTING OFF-TRACK AGAIN!!!! - Anyhoo, have a great trip (when you go) and will look forward to hearing of all your Thailaser-adventures!

ciao
    j