Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for trace assistence

not sure how PJ did this but i do know it is about 1750 points and scans at 30k.
    Pj told me to increase the speed to 36 but i didnt need to do this.
    You would have to ask him how he pulled it off ;-)
    I am very happy he created it, was a hughe success.

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

unicorn blood and point pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    not sure how PJ did this but i do know it is about 1750 points and scans at 30k.
    Pj told me to increase the speed to 36 but i didnt need to do this.
    You would have to ask him how he pulled it off ;-)
    I am very happy he created it, was a hughe success.

Michel
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Just a lil point pulling. Could be done more extreme and some pixie pony magic.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    unicorn blood and point pulling.
    Must be a pony thing
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Here's a slightly better foto from what michel got (no exposure tweaks)
    Attachment 33115

Very nice! If you don't mind sending me the file I would like to see where the pixie dust was applied.

PJ is pretty much the best at like, everything.

Jus Sain'
    1st place ILDA 2013 awards "Multiscanner show"
    1st place ILDA 2014 awards "Multiscanner show"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BronyBeamshows
    My start to the laser world
    9/15/2010

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    PJ is pretty much the best at like, everything.

Jus Sain'
    Thanks gabe

Your doing a very good job too though.
    I've been following your laser adventures now and I'm seeing loads of improvement every youtube video.

On a sidenote to the others out here: I dont do animations or still frames for free anymore.
    I can do it for a few bucks and fast too if your in a rush, its not much, its because people are expecting everything for free, thats just not how it works or should work.

So if your in need of getting a logo traced or made, shoot me an email. It's seriously not expensive.
    even if auto trace works well, consider that a hand drawn logo looks better, it has a more even lighting too *easier on the eyes* (meaning no overbright area's) and a lower point count ( so it can be used with additional effects and graphics and more).

The reason for no more freeware, is it costs time/money on my end, also because of previous experience with so called: "You help me and I help you" trades, here an example:
    Someone in a rush, needed an 3D edit of the show revelation (it being brand free) and in trade offered me help to get a scrim. Finished my part there and asked for my part > suddenly he is unreachable.
    To me this is a fuck you in the face, no support towards my side.. if you want my services to keep existing, be willing to support me by doing something in trade, preferably this is money.
    (not refering to you michel and hobbybob and bart and some others, im super greatfull to the help you guys offer me so often).

the few bucks for still logo's is really nothing, its a nice gesture back on my end and I would apreciate it.
    This would also allow you to be able to ask for help on a more frequent basis.
    The money is just for a few drinks and maybe some candy that I buy when making it (this go's only for still graphic logo's, im not doing drink money prices for animations keep that in mind).

Inquire about my prices through PM or email, expect single logo's to only cost a few dollars.
    My email can be found on my site.
    Last edited by masterpj; 06-18-2012 at 06:29.

That is really good work! If I ever run into trouble on something I will definitely be e-mailing you, you could charge far more I suspect! My VERY LIMITED experience had me spending a good bit of time just trying to get good traces of some logos. And then getting it to project well at 30k is a whole nother artform too! +1 to you - except I don't think this forum does that!

Quote Originally Posted by tsteele93 View Post
    That is really good work! If I ever run into trouble on something I will definitely be e-mailing you, you could charge far more I suspect! My VERY LIMITED experience had me spending a good bit of time just trying to get good traces of some logos. And then getting it to project well at 30k is a whole nother artform too! +1 to you - except I don't think this forum does that!
    Thanks!
    contacting can be done through info (at) everestlaser (dot) com

its recommended to tell scanset.
    Especially in the case of CT HP
    there is a specific scanset you need to set it to ( i can help you specify that)

...I may be throwing a few bucks your way as well, especially when I need something done and A. can't find black and white clipart, or B. can't get BMP2ILD to render it properly...