Thread: Show chasis on eBay...

Default Show chasis on eBay...

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't share this... I'd like to get it but need to sell a few things and get a decent red before I think about a box... Someone else may jack me for this but... what the hell. I was wanting opinions on this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=010

The seller is juut the "eBay guy" for something and could not answer the basic question if it has dichrotic mirrors... :roll: but it seems to be a nice box with mounts and some optics in it. He said the people he works for "test lasers"... This is something they "got" and never used and will not be using. At this point I plan to mount everything I have on a wooden desk but want to get a box someday. Metalworking is not my field. Neither is electronic building. I can build a mean computer... but the others I have not delved into... YET! 8)

So, what do ya'll think?

DON'T... buy it, buy some computer parts from my FS thread.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Anyone... :?

Hehe,, Ive been looking at that as well..

But I think its too small for me...

Might work for you..but you might outgrow it
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

They couldn't tell me if it had any dichros in it... Retroreflectors? :? I see a lot of... stuff, optics, and lenses but... O, well... I may get it... after the red... I think the red is more important. I have found a few dichros on eBay. After the red and when the DAC gets here... I think that's all I'll need for a 7 color projector. Well more than 7 if the red is analogue...