Thread: beam rail

Default beam rail

Picked up a 5 position beam rail from ebay recently, just got it running off my controller. Picked up a Driver card from DZ, it was common positive on input the controller was common ground, so I ran the second head beamer control outputs through 7404 to invert them. This was the test to be sure both rails would operate fine. The short rail will have scanners feed out the end, the longer rail will have 2 or 3 position Lumia.

One turret will be dedicated for a poly20 grating also.

Ahh yet so much work before SELEM, not sure this one will get done.

Both rails will be RGB.

leading in trailing technology

Nice cannot wait to see the beams.

PB looks like you are making some nice modifications to the old Laser Rays controller...lookin good, did you ever get schematics and stuff for that machine? I cant remember.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    PB looks like you are making some nice modifications to the old Laser Rays controller...lookin good, did you ever get schematics and stuff for that machine? I cant remember.
    Yes you provided some great documentation made it very easy to modify for modulation of white needing all on not off and also a few other things.
    My lighting desk feeds the pad inputs via DMX 2 TTL and it works out very nice. The speeds of the chase built in is crazy, can't get close too it from the external light desk, but having multiple pattern chases and music sync is nice.
    leading in trailing technology