Look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260052118314
    This is something that I really want!!

Someone who can buy this to me???
    If you have 39k USD to spare..
    I preciate it then! hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Yes, we spotted that as well. These are awesome, albeit a little long in the tooth now. Back in the day when aijii was a live act, I played my first "main stage at a big party gig" at this outdoor rave at this pretend Castle type thing..

The main stage had a spectra 171 like the one in that ad going nuts. 15 watts plus of white light, combined with the very fine mist/fog that had settled over the dance floor made for one of the best laser spectaculars I've ever seen.

If we could afford the shipping, and the power bill, we'd probably buy that one. Don't really want to know what the reserve is on it though. Probably dissapoint all of us.
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Guess it was really awesome gig!

reserve price is 39k! hehe...have emailed him
    Shippoing to norway is about 500usd with insurance. Bu NO way that I got 39K+

But donetions are wellcome!

Or make us pass out... That thing has got to take it's own power plant to keep it feed... And I though my argon was a power hungry beast... :roll:

Yeah, I saw that one when it was first listed. Apart from the fact that it will ultimately sell for WAY more money than I have, there were two other things that turned me off. 1st: 480V 3 phase power. Ok - 220 volt 3 phase power is not all that hard to come by at a large dance/concert venue. (Though more commonly you'll see 208, which usually works OK too.) But just try to find 480 volt 3 phase power... So that means every time you want to fire this beast up you've got to rent a large generator and lots of cable. Ugh!

The other thing that turned me off is the fact that the laser is in Poland! He said to figure on $1000 shipping to the US. Now, he said he has flight cases and he'll insure everything, but shipping a laser nearly 7000 miles (by boat!) is bound to cause some problems.

Still, I have to admit that I drooled just a little when I first saw it.

Adam

dance valley 2005 has a castle and a whitelight in the center that was extremely bright, is this what you are speaking of.

Also the 8 or so 40 watt yags impressed me

There is a long video of this party about an hour and a half long on the web if anyone can find it. 600 meg download

Quote Originally Posted by aijii
    Yes, we spotted that as well. These are awesome, albeit a little long in the tooth now. Back in the day when aijii was a live act, I played my first "main stage at a big party gig" at this outdoor rave at this pretend Castle type thing..

The main stage had a spectra 171 like the one in that ad going nuts. 15 watts plus of white light, combined with the very fine mist/fog that had settled over the dance floor made for one of the best laser spectaculars I've ever seen.

If we could afford the shipping, and the power bill, we'd probably buy that one. Don't really want to know what the reserve is on it though. Probably dissapoint all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz
    dance valley 2005 has a castle and a whitelight in the center that was extremely bright, is this what you are speaking of.
    Aij wishes he played on the main stage at dance valley :lol:

Nah, this was a party in Australia, where we both live.. The whitelight met its match not long after at another party at the same castle, cause the guy who owned it bypassed the flow switch to get around low water pressure, and somebody turned off the water
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

hehe yeah thats right.

Duh....
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts