Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: high powered blue preojectors

Default high powered blue preojectors

Hello guys

For sale 2 high power blue projectors. The first one is doing 4 watt and the second 3 watt. These projectors have our own modules installed.
    The modulation is 50khz and the modules are tec cooled/

wavelength : 445nm blue
    power: 4 watt or 3 watt
    analog modulation up till : 50khz.
    Scanspeed 30kpps +/- 25 degrees scanangle max 70 degrees
    Beamsize : 4mm x 5mm.
    Divergence: 0.65mrd.
    Ilda in and out. x and y swap.
    emergencystop.
    safetykeyswitch.
    DMX in and out.
    Overal dimensions : 245mm x 300mm x 210mm.

weight: 12 kg.

Price: 1500euro excl vat + shipping and Paypal fees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1100563.JPG  

P1100450.JPG  

P1100446.JPG  

P1100264.JPG  

P1100393.JPG  

Last edited by edison; 11-27-2012 at 08:35.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

What no nude pics? Your blue or the one it came with? Why did you not give us any love and review omar's blue laser?

Oh yes i forgot to mention that this projectors have my own designed laser modules. First post changed

some more beamshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1100626.JPG  

P1100627.JPG  

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

And... as is continuously stated... this thread is frickin' pointless without prices and, a damn waste of server space.

I understand that a new spammer showing up to tell us about his Chinese winky, blinky, love- you-long-time laser may not understand that but, you of all people edison, being a regular around here, should know better.

So, since these are obviously free... I'll take them both. Just let me know the shipping.

(Yes, I'm ranting a little...maybe just my mood today.)

Your absolutely right Brad so point taken. Price is now stated in the first post

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Thank you! Like I said, just maybe my mood today.

Now, is that the price for each projector? (If so, why would a 4 and 3 be the same price?) Or, is it both projectors for the 2750 euro?

Well the price is for 1 projector. A 4 watt module only will cost you 1650 euro excl vat and when buying it from Kvant 1800 euro. So its a fair price imo.
    The 3 watt has slightly better beamspecs so the price for the 4 watt is the same as the 3 watt since you have more power but slightly worse beamspecs.
    If someone is really shows interest then i usually explain a little bit more what the difference is between the 2. It,s not nessesary to explain all the details because 95% of PL can,t afford it any way. That is a fact and an experiance from the past couple of years not ranting anyone. Hobbyists don,t charge money for shows most of the time so they don,t get money in to expand their collection of projectors and doing bigger shows. Brad, you are an exception of course

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Well the price is for 1 projector. A 4 watt module only will cost you 1650 euro excl vat and when buying it from Kvant 1800 euro. So its a fair price imo.
    The 3 watt has slightly better beamspecs so the price for the 4 watt is the same as the 3 watt since you have more power but slightly worse beamspecs.
    If someone is really shows interest then i usually explain a little bit more what the difference is between the 2. It,s not nessesary to explain all the details because 95% of PL can,t afford it any way. That is a fact and an experiance from the past couple of years not ranting anyone. Hobbyists don,t charge money for shows most of the time so they don,t get money in to expand their collection of projectors and doing bigger shows. Brad, you are an exception of course
    What a tool you are.

95% of PL could build a 4 watt blue module at a very affordable price, probably less than a quarter of what you charge.

Hobbyist's dont charge because errr...their hobbyist's not professionals

Comparison with Kvant PMSL

Excl vat...WTF?

Comparing a module that is made by a hobbiest comparing it to a professional module? All my parts are being made professionally by a metalshop and assembled just like any other module like RGB and Kvant in the bussiness so no difference there. Second the difference of my modules is that the divergence is half of the divergence of a Kvant module Kvant = 0.9 mrd half angle versus 0.65mrd full angle.

http://www.lasershow.sk/laser-modules or

http://www.synchrovision.co.uk/produ...le-kvant-ver-1

Hobbyist should charge money for their shows so they don,t kill the bussiness for professionals in my opinion. I know people can build a module for less we all know that. Talking about tools, money is just a tool that you can use to buy stuff. If you get more in you can afford more and like driving a car people buy a more expencive and better car. If you can afford buying a 4 watt module that is better in quality you will buy it in the end instead of building one.

I,m just offering a product and if your not interested that,s fine. That,s the beauty of live you can choose what you want to drive, live in use or what not. Your not obligated to buy it.

Just offering a thing that i,m willing to sell nothing less nothing more. Just a projector with 0.65 mrd divergence in full angle with 30kpps scanners and what not.
    Last edited by edison; 07-04-2012 at 09:44.