Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question about DT-40 Pro and easylase Help needed

phew, glad to hear you got it running! It is interesting that it happened in the first place. The fuse may be a bit under-rated for the job. Could have popped when the caps on the amp were charging normally.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Astroguy
    Well as luck would have it, if I had any luck. The Y scanner amp went out on me tonight. I turned on the system and the leds lit up but no output to the Y galvo. I checked the galvo with the other amp and it works fine so it is the amp. DAM I am so mad I could rip someone's head off, well not really but I am pissed!! I guess I will have to see how Jian handles this, I just sent out an e-mail. If I have to ship it back to China I will NEVER NEVER buy a set of scanners from China again. It is just too darn frustrating to deal with. The last time I had to send something back to China it cost me $103 to get it there in 4 days Fedex and it was just 2 lbs ???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    I will let everyone know how this gets worked out just in case your ever in this situation. It just sucks :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please find what happen and I want to ask youo you have enough electronic knowledge?
    So easy input connect X/Y and public earth only you can not resolve.
    usually if you average service and don't overdriver the scanner ,the fuse NEVER blown.
    The fuse of the function for protect the galvo,if without error,it NEVER take effect.

PS.
    When I send out the scanner,you have not write any to me,even you receive the scanner and the connect problem and fuse problem. :!: :!: :!:
    http://dtscanner.cn/en/homeen

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

I'll bite the bullet here... jian you seem to have vast knowledge and I hear you products are awesome. I have a set of dt40s on the way from cruch...

But with the grammer... barrier, it's very hard to understand what you are. I think we need a much better translation software. The words are OK, they all end up in the wrong places... That last question was about all I could understand. :?

No offence...

Is there any place we can all go for translations? Or should we all pitch in for jian some grammar lessons? Or all of us learn chinese? Jian, you're probably smarted than us, it may be up to you. :lol:

我了解 :lol:

Jim (吉姆).

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo

Jim (吉姆).

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis
    I'll bite the bullet here... jian you seem to have vast knowledge and I hear you products are awesome. I have a set of dt40s on the way from cruch...

But with the grammer... barrier, it's very hard to understand what you are. I think we need a much better translation software. The words are OK, they all end up in the wrong places... That last question was about all I could understand. :?

No offence...

Is there any place we can all go for translations? Or should we all pitch in for jian some grammar lessons? Or all of us learn chinese? Jian, you're probably smarted than us, it may be up to you. :lol:
    Old DT-40?
    If you not approving the old DT-40,contact me update the to DT-40pro. 8)

All right,the language problem always with us.But never mind,we can time after time contact,
    finally we are all understand.

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

Quote Originally Posted by jian725
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBo

Jim (吉姆).
    I did a google translation.
    It says "I understand" and "Jim".

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jian725
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroguy
    Well as luck would have it, if I had any luck. The Y scanner amp went out on me tonight. I turned on the system and the leds lit up but no output to the Y galvo. I checked the galvo with the other amp and it works fine so it is the amp. DAM I am so mad I could rip someone's head off, well not really but I am pissed!! I guess I will have to see how Jian handles this, I just sent out an e-mail. If I have to ship it back to China I will NEVER NEVER buy a set of scanners from China again. It is just too darn frustrating to deal with. The last time I had to send something back to China it cost me $103 to get it there in 4 days Fedex and it was just 2 lbs ???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    I will let everyone know how this gets worked out just in case your ever in this situation. It just sucks :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please find what happen and I want to ask youo you have enough electronic knowledge?
    So easy input connect X/Y and public earth only you can not resolve.
    usually if you average service and don't overdriver the scanner ,the fuse NEVER blown.
    The fuse of the function for protect the galvo,if without error,it NEVER take effect.

PS.
    When I send out the scanner,you have not write any to me,even you receive the scanner and the connect problem and fuse problem. :!: :!: :!:

I have sent you a few e-mails including the one about the fuse. I don`t know why you are not getting them. And yes I have the electronic knowledge I am a service manager for a Yacht manufacture in Taiwan and have been installing electronics and radar for years. I may not have the knowledge that some of the people on this forum do but this is not the first scanner I have built.

When the fuse blew the system was not running, it blew as soon as I turned it on and I never over drive the galvos I run them at 35K. I set the gain so I have a 12" ilda test frame at 7 feet from the scanner running at 30K which is about 7 deg. the ilda standard. According to your specs I should be able to run at 40K at this gain. If I am wrong please let me know. And please know I am very happy with the perfomance of the scanners it was just very frustrating haveing this happen so soon after getting them running. Sorry if I took out my frustrations on you and this forum. I hope you understand.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Translation tools are just not good enough yet. There is no substitute for a human being that can speak both languages fluently.

I lived in Germany for 6 months when I was in High School, and I still remember enough German that I could get by if I had to over there. But when I try to write a formal letter to a company in Germany, I frequently use automated translation tools.

Even with those tools, and my knowledge of German, there are times that I end up getting it wrong. And that is with a language that is still reasonably close to English in terms of grammar rules and sentence structure. (Chinese is *completely* different!)

I appreciate that Jian is doing his best to participate here in these forums. And I understand that trying to have a technical conversation in a foreign language is incredibly difficult. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when something he posts sounds funny or odd. Imagine how funny it would sound if we tried to post in Mandarin (or worse, Cantonese)! (shudder)

Fred: I understand your frustration pal... You've had some bad luck recently, and that can really sour you on this hobby. But hang in there. (And I'm really glad to learn that it was JUST a blown fuse...)

Jian does have a point though: if the drive voltage is set correctly, the fuse should never blow, which makes me wonder why it did fail... I guess you will have to watch it closely and see if it happens again.

Finally, Jian - you mentioned something about an upgrade (or update) plan for people that have the DT-40 scanners if they want to get the DT-40 PRO scanners. What are the differences in performance between the two, and how much does it cost to upgrade? (I'm just curious...)

Adam

I think Jians english is fine, I always manage to understand perfectly.

Jim