Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New iShow2 USB Controller Driver working in Win7 x64

Default I've been wishing I could use my 2.3 ishow

I've only been able to get to work on a Toshiba 32 bit system running vista.. please for the humanity of us photon addicts ..I hope it works out...I have old parallel Port alpha system worked perfectly before someone stole it.. and I almost broke down and built a PC with a isa slot for graphics work station.. which Rick built years ago for the first entry level systems...laser illusions should get more credit for his work...win 2000 with his controllers were reliable and easy..but computer companies destroy the older hardware as soon as they can.. that desktop worked perfectly for 20 years until it was stolen as well as my first projector I built in 97 .. not cheap back then it broke my heart.. those drivers would make a old rave kid feel good.. in those days lasers were rare and made the shows very exclusive and profitable..thank God I never got in trouble.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Werewoofer808 View Post
    I've only been able to get to work on a Toshiba 32 bit system running vista.. please for the humanity of us photon addicts ..I hope it works out...I have old parallel Port alpha system worked perfectly before someone stole it.. and I almost broke down and built a PC with a isa slot for graphics work station.. which Rick built years ago for the first entry level systems...laser illusions should get more credit for his work...win 2000 with his controllers were reliable and easy..but computer companies destroy the older hardware as soon as they can.. that desktop worked perfectly for 20 years until it was stolen as well as my first projector I built in 97 .. not cheap back then it broke my heart.. those drivers would make a old rave kid feel good.. in those days lasers were rare and made the shows very exclusive and profitable..thank God I never got in trouble.lol
    ishow and 32 bit computers are dead.