Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

Adam, I think he's busy with a project or something. I've sent him PMs as well because my PW isn't working. He said he'd get it to me Saturday but still haven't heard anything. No worries, because I'm sure there's lots of cool stuff there. Just a test of my patience lol (it's getting the bestof me lol)

me too but currently i don't have too much time for LSX anyway so it doesn't matter

You may be right.

I've just noticed that he has logged in to PL several times since I sent my PM, and I haven't had a reply yet.

But yeah, I can be patient.

Adam

Adam, yeah that is the patience testing part lol. Anyone reading this have access? Can you tell us if it is worth the big anticipation??

Ray

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I have been successful accessing it a number of times. Bit of a rough start but, been working fine since. There isn't a huge amount there yet but, as a resource for sharing, considering PL's ftp issues historically, it may prove to be a good alternative.
    The biggest advantage is a resource for some "corrected" harder to source files. Still looking forward to LaserGaga though.... hint, hint, Especially since I had floor tickets to the Philadelphia show a couple days after she decided to give up on her hip.

Ok registered LSX owners, permissions have been granted, PM's sent. If you dont have an access account, buy LSX and ill give it to you. Sorry for the absence, duty calls, and the vpn crashed. Im not able to restart the server without it running. But, back home now and all is well.

Nuphotonix

" WARNING! Do not stare into laser with remaining eye"

P.S. If your IE or chrom is not seeing the FTP.. and you see lakecity barcard, you have hit the SERVER!!! Use filezilla for best results connecting!! good luck! and Enjoy!! 7GB worth of data served since it went online!!!!

OK Since I dont see any activity here I do however see the server working full time! Comments? suggestions?
    And for those of you patiently waiting, as soon as I am back from the ACM I will post 2 of the Laser GAGA show files!

Server was auto updated and down.. VPN was up however and, all is well. Server is on line and operational..... 9:45AM 4/11/2013 (Pacific time) LSX SHOW SERVER ONLINE

Dont forget to upload your shows you wish to share!!