Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

I am working out the FTP issues now. I need to protect some directories for other clients and should have the security assigned up this week. I will be issuing you individual access for IP log in purposes. I have just finished up Laser Gaga at over 40 mins in length. There is a Showplayer file that will play them in sequence there also. More as I get time to dedicate to it. Just thought it would be a good hub for LSX users.

Quote Originally Posted by nuphotonix View Post
    I am working out the FTP issues now. I need to protect some directories for other clients and should have the security assigned up this week. I will be issuing you individual access for IP log in purposes. I have just finished up Laser Gaga at over 40 mins in length. There is a Showplayer file that will play them in sequence there also. More as I get time to dedicate to it. Just thought it would be a good hub for LSX users.
    Thanks for doing this.
    leading in trailing technology

+1 many thanks - great idea

Very nice. I'd be interested as well.

Thanks!
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Might as well ask the question.... any chance of your FTP issues being straightened out by SELEM next week? Several of us there have LSX and, we could block out a period of time at the grandaddy of all LEM's for people to watch your shows in a great venue!

Perhaps there's another method to get a show or two if not? (I'm personally looking forward to seeing your Laser Gaga sometime. )

Count me in I am a little late but better late than never.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Giving this a bump. Any word on timing? I'm really anxious to see the Laser Gaga.

Hello patient nerds.
    I have most of the issues worked out on the pass words. The only way to prevent server abuse is to keep it to registered users of LSX. Sorry to shut everyone out on this but it is something provided free to LSX users. That being said, those of you that have emailed will be receiving username/passwords unique to your account on the server. You know why. I havent had much time as of recent to dedicate to the blade server at work and the additional FTP file on it for the LSX users, but I have it up and running. Those of you that have a hacked PSP with a 16gb or better stick, get back with me. I have a job for it. PSP-FTP =)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

nerds. at least.

good to hear things are progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by nuphotonix View Post
    Hello patient nerds.
    I have most of the issues worked out on the pass words. The only way to prevent server abuse is to keep it to registered users of LSX. Sorry to shut everyone out on this but it is something provided free to LSX users. That being said, those of you that have emailed will be receiving username/passwords unique to your account on the server. You know why. I havent had much time as of recent to dedicate to the blade server at work and the additional FTP file on it for the LSX users, but I have it up and running. Those of you that have a hacked PSP with a 16gb or better stick, get back with me. I have a job for it. PSP-FTP =)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

rock on

and on