Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I was able to get on last night on a different computer at home so, perhaps it's just been some glitches with traffic or something.

Echoing others in saying thank you for doing this! Right now I'm just seeing a couple of shows and a number of music files but, looking forward to seeing new content. I have not yet really tried to tackle LSX but, I have been amazed with what people are beginning to create as they learn the software. I think I'm going to be buying another copy for my son who has an interest in learning the software after Dr. Lava's demo at SELEM last year. He's got more math aptitude than I'll ever expect to have! - And, he's a computer science major at University of Delaware so, I've been thinking of setting him up with a small projector for programming and LSX in his dorm.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 09-13-2012 at 08:53. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I've been thinking of setting him up with a small projector from programming and LSX in his dorm.
    Father of the year!

I have been trying to get in since Monday. I was successful at a couple small downloads from the first subdirectory but was locked out of the rest. I have not been able together into anything since. SmartFTP says my IP adress is blocked and IE just keeps prompting for logins, but fails. Maybe permissions need to be reset?
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    and IE just keeps prompting for logins, but fails. Maybe permissions need to be reset?
    That's what I get most of the time. Repeated prompting. I even ran into it several times WHILE connected and in mid download. It would ask for it to be typed in two or three times and then continue the download.

Still trying to iron this out... Please be patient nerds...

OK... Does anyone have upload privileges? I cant check this on my side of the server. I think I have the php requests for new file and folder set up properly. I will be posting some converted ILDA files as RTD files. Anything else that you want up on the server please ask. It will contuinue to populate with the corrected audio files as I finish transferring them over. Laser gaga will be made available as soon as Squeak and I work out the protection and branding issues.

Quote Originally Posted by nuphotonix View Post
    OK... Does anyone have upload privileges? I cant check this on my side of the server. I think I have the php requests for new file and folder set up properly. I will be posting some converted ILDA files as RTD files. Anything else that you want up on the server please ask. It will contuinue to populate with the corrected audio files as I finish transferring them over. Laser gaga will be made available as soon as Squeak and I work out the protection and branding issues.
    Thanks again for this effort, it is sincerely appreciated. I was able to successfully see and download from all three folders yesterday for a while (YEAAHHH!), but then got locked and couldn't get back in. I was slowly downloading one file at a time, and at some point it just locked me out. I am trying again this morning both by Firefox and SmartFTP to no avail. SmartFTP says is giving me the same error as previous:

[10:18:09] Resolving host name "69.76.9.165"
    [10:18:09] Connecting to 69.76.9.165 Port: 21
    [10:18:09] Connected to 69.76.9.165.
    [10:18:09] 550 No connections allowed from your IP
    [10:18:09] Client closed the connection.
    [10:18:09] Connect failed. Error=0x80043106

Is there a MB download cap set by any chance?

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Hmmm one of the bugs I need to trace down. I have this backboned on another server.. I might have it to "tight" on the bandwidth assigned to it..
    Sry!

it seems to be working now on this end fireftp would not work but IE works

by the way thanks the shows look great

thank
    John

I'm using the freeware version CoreFTP LE on Windows 7 64-bit.
    It's been working great since the server went hot!

Thanks for setting this up!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....