Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

This is being reported as an .ILD file. I can't get LSX to open it. One system reports it as an LD2000 frame file. I don't have LD2000 easily ret up right now. Tried importing it into a cue in Beyond and it ran out of memory. I'll fight with it in the morning but, it doesn't appear to be a native LSX real time file.
    PM Sent...

This is converted from lsx.... Open LSX, point to audio file first, run visualizer, then drag file into lsx, click on header to bring lsx to the front, hidden behind drop from folder is the LSX sub window asking for 30 frames per second. Click "ok", then stretch the imported ILDA file to the audio press play.. then SAVE as RTD file, it will run it. If mine does in windows 10 yours should too.

Ok, I'll try it tonight. I happened to bring that laptop with LSX home tonight and it's out in the car.
    PM Sent...

This will not work on ttl laser modules...

Ok... opened LSX. Went to "Audio" at the top of the screen and in the drop down box picked "Setting". Under the Audio/video media file, I brought up Poker Face. It asked if I want to change the timeline length from 10 minutes to 3:35. I said yes. I then dragged the show from the desktop onto the timeline area and the error message I get is "There is no room to in the catalog!" That's about as far as I can get. Is there no "Import ILDA file" in LSX anywhere?? Why didn 't/couldn't you distribute it as something LSX recognizes if it's an LSX show?
    I don't use LSX (basically because of stuff like this) so I'm really not that familiar with it.
    I also don't know what the comment about not working with TTL modules has to do with anything. All my projectors except a couple crap Chinese boxes I got early on, use analog modules.
    PM Sent...

There is an import ILDA function in the QuickPic '3D' editor. It looks like a filmstrip and then you choose Import-ILDA.

This said, don't bother. :0 This file was exported with more frames than LSX can import (which is capped at 32,766). It also results in an LSX file so large that it can't save the file. ILDA Viewer can't open it either.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    ILDA Viewer can't open it either.
    Yeah the poor thing will just try to load everything into RAM, and because the dude who wrote it can't code it takes about 10x the space in RAM as it would on disk. It'll probably work if you allocate enough memory to the JVM.

Ill re post this as an lsx file only.. Works fine on mine so Im confused.

Thank you in advance. It sounds like this first upload others are having difficulty with as well.
    PM Sent...

Hey, it's been some time)

Thanks for your feedback, appreciated! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Hey, I have to say that the show called Miami801... it is excellent, I really enjoy how the show tells a story.

In fact I liked the show so much I had to find the author!

It turns out the author is Geetone, discovered again via a reference from the LaserBoy forum. I see your last activity here on PL was july 2012...

Here is a reference to the original PL post - Geetone this show helped motivate me to finish my projector!

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...rst-laser-show.

Geetone, would you like me to post your show on youtube projecting with my RGB? Its only TTL, but its cool how the colors change on the spaceship and the moonboot prints. Also, its interesting to compare your 30K scanners with my 20k. But I noticed on your profile that you have since built a RGV so I'm guessing you already know how the show looks in color.

Also, we both are using PhenixTech scanners! LOL. Interestingly enough the graphics response of my 20k looks very similar to your 30k. I think thats due to how well LSX optimizes output.

Let us know if you are still out there!