Good morning. Everyboday !First let me introduce myself, I’m Linda Chen , It's fully honored for me to send this e-mail introduce our company.
Ultra Photonics is a manufacturer in China and supplier of optical components mainly for laser, opto-communication applications. We provide cost effective solutions based on NLO crystals, Glan polarizer, Waveplate etc.
Why choose us ?The most important are Ultra Photonics’ products extremely flexible in meeting client requirements, we are able to help you design the components which meet you exact requirements. Not only this, we also provide product with Cost effective, best quality and best service which are always our goals.
We are glad to offer below products for your requirement, for example:
1、Prisms
2、NLO Crystals: BBO, LBO (IBS Coating,)
3、Glan Polarizer : Glan laser Polarizer、Glan Taylor Polarizer、Glan Thompson Polarizer and so on
4、Waveplate : low order, zero order, High power zero order)
5、High Power PBS (532nm, 1064nm,1550nm, Damage Threshold:>16J@1064nm ER:>1000:1)
6、Windows
Minimum Order quality :We are according to products classified, Polarizers and Crystal at least 1 pcs , Waveplate at least 5 pcs ,Lenses at least 30 pcs, and the other is according to which products you need .
Delivery time : 3-4 weeks
Payment term: The first time we cooperated you must pay for 50% in advance, and the future you should pay by 30 day after deliver date .
The attached is our company profile .Please have a look.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please do not hesitate to contact us. I will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply .
Hope we can build a good cooperation with you.
Thanks for you attention

Best regards.

Linda Chen

Ultra Photonics Inc
No.758, Qi'an Road, Fuwan Industrial District, Fuzhou, Fujian 350100, China
Tel: +86-591-83589325
Fax:+86-591-83448303
http://en.u-photonics.com
E-mail: linda.chen@u-photonics.com