Thread: 3000AD theme frames/animations?

Default 3000AD theme frames/animations?

I've got a gig coming up that is 3000AD theme, so the promoter has said anything Mad Max/SciFi would be good (it'll be a beam show predominantly, but there'll be an opportunaity for projecting some visual stuff on the tent)
    I'm using FB3's so anything ILD or LDS format should be ok if you've got anything.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I've got a gig coming up that is 3000AD theme, so the promoter has said anything Mad Max/SciFi would be good (it'll be a beam show predominantly, but there'll be an opportunaity for projecting some visual stuff on the tent)
    I'm using FB3's so anything ILD or LDS format should be ok if you've got anything.
    If you need something made you know where to find me.

Your description made me think of swamidog's show... If you had lasercam you could make some shows from frames from mad max....
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.