Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: interested in feedback from dt-40 pro users

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Default interested in feedback from dt-40 pro users

i've been thinking about taking the plunge and picking up an easylase/mamba black/dt-40 pro set and was wondering if anyone could post their experiences.

i have a laser illusions alpha lite and catweazle lc II system so any compare contrast posts would be great. also, any actual videos of dt-40s in action would be great to see.

my catweazle scanner is not working properly on one of the channels which is why i'm thinking of jumping ship.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I'd be interested in this too; even if anyone has any comparisons between Alphalite and Mamba Black.

I know I will probably be purchasing the DT-40 pro set in a few weeks but I'm probably not going to be able to get anything entirely working until January. But jian's deal is a hard one to beat when it comes to those right now.

I can tell you with 110% that Jians DT40 Pro scanners are really good! There is a reason that I got 4 sets of them!
    High quality, fast scanners and stable!

My set of Jian's DT40Pros arrived this morning (many many thanks Jian).
    I will be putting them into a projector over the next few days.

Jim

next few days???!! WTF!!
    Put them in right NOW!! hehe

I may well do.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cruch
    I got 4 sets of them!

wealthy!!!
    http://dtscanner.cn/en/homeen

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

They are great scanners and Jian is fast to respond to questions and warranty is the best.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Gotta agree with Fred there. Jian is a great guy, and his scanners ROCK! Also, he works closely with Rick Gebhardt (another great guy) so you'll never have problems getting technical support. (You can contact either one of them and get help if you need it.)

Though I haven't used them personally, I've heard of some members having problems with Catweazle scanners. The Catweazle's were great when they first came out, but that's because the only other solution was a set of GS-120's or some Cambridge units, and they both were *stupidly* expensive back then. So years ago, Catweazles made good financial sense.

Now that there are several other scanner sets to choose from, the Catweazle's are overpriced, in my opinion. Finally, I believe that the DT-40's have managed to surpass the Catweazles in terms of quality and performance, not to mention value. You're getting top-shelf performance (comperable to Cambridge units) for a bargan price, with a 24 month warranty! I don't see how you can go wrong.

Adam

I have 2 pair of dt--40 !
    And they are really great !!!

And I never had any problem with support if there is any question about the galvos

And my next set of galvos will for sure be the DT-40

Filip