Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My first projector...

I stand corrected
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

This thing is a little off synch. I need to tune it a little I think. I just figured the test pattern would be the best thing to go by.

Default Heh, anyone got popelscan and a RGB set up?

I'm REALLY ready for my dichros and red and green lasers... cause I REALLY want to play in multiple colors... So, I was playin around with popelscan and made a frame and I want to see if it works and how well if it does.

Does anyone here use poplescan AND have an RGB set up that will take a look at this mot file, maybe test it and take a picture for me to droole... I mean look over? :roll: PLEASE! It's a trace of the Dark Side cover.

Calm down, calm down, you're getting a little too excited.

Jim

Heh Heh...

We can all relate to that excitement though. I'm sure everyone here has been all keyed up at some point about a new laser, or a new DAC, or even a whole new projector. (Ahem, Liteglow... :roll: ) It's a good thing - really!

Don't worry allthat... When your other DAC shows up you'll be able to run ILDA files, and then you'll be all set. BTW, when will your dichro's show up?

Adam

When I figure out which ones I plan to get... ops: Well, when I get a payment into my credit card, edmund doesn't take paypal... :evil:

As for the excitment, take a lot of what I say with a grain of salt... I'm at work where on a slow nigh all I have to do is sit on the internet and... I refuse to spend anytime at youtube, myspace, or any other BS place like that... I end up talking a bunch of shitte here, at cpf, and a couple of computer overclocking forums. I get goofy a lot. but I AM excited. This is a 10 year desire I'm forfilling. Evern since a friend had a Laser FX, "laser light" show. I actually have 3 or 4 of them. So yes I'm, a lil excited. I was REL bored at the time of that post. Most of the other for that matter. :roll:

We can tell :lol:
    you're the only person that bothers to look at the new spam users

I know what its like waiting for parts though and then finally putting them together.
    I might even manage a couple of hours in my workshop later once the painkillers kick in
    I've still got loads of work to do on my projector.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo
    I might even manage a couple of hours in my workshop later once the painkillers kick in
    Sounds rough... Got a bad back, Jim? (been there pal!)

I just got my DT-40 pro scanners delivered from Jian today. (Well, I think Rick actually sent them, but like I said before - they work pretty close with each other.

Unfortunately, I've got 2 cars (out of 4) out of service right now with major body damage. (One from an accident that my son got into, and the other from a senseless act of vandalism.) Since I still have 4 drivers in the house and only 2 cars, I'm rather busy at the moment. When I'm not playing taxi, I'm hammering out dents or going to the junkyard for parts. (grrr!) At least I was able to get some time off from work!

Hopefully this weekend I'll get to hook up these DT-40 PRO's and put them through their paces.

Adam

I just got my DT-40 pro scanners delivered from Jian today. (Well, I think Rick actually sent them, but like I said before - they work pretty close with each other.
    Wow that was quick. Did you just order them yesterday?! I couldn't pass deal as well and mine are already in the mail. Sort of an early present!

Unfortunately, I've got 2 cars (out of 4) out of service right now with major body damage. (One from an accident that my son got into, and the other from a senseless act of vandalism.) Since I still have 4 drivers in the house and only 2 cars, I'm rather busy at the moment. When I'm not playing taxi, I'm hammering out dents or going to the junkyard for parts. (grrr!) At least I was able to get some time off from work!
    Sorry to hear about your vehicular problems. I've always had the strangest problems with cars. I had a pontiac sunfire that I used for work and constantly had mechanical problems but never was in an accident. So I sold that car and bought a Toyota, I've yet to have any mechanical problems, but I've been backed into once (front bumper replaced), rear ended 3 times (rear bumper replaced 2 times) and broken into in a very "secure" parking lot with video camera's that amazingly didn't catch anything... Oh well!

David

David;

I hear you on the bad car karma. I think maybe I need to burn a few tires or sacrifice a car stereo to the car gods... Something like that! (What rotten luck...) I should have the Jeep back on the road by tomorrow though. (some good news!)

RE: the DT-40 PRO galvos. Yeah, they came quick! Jian e-mailed me last week to tell me that he would be shipping them on Monday, and they arrived today (Tuesday) via DHL. Very cool.

I can't wait to play with them. Unfortunately, it will probably be Friday before I can hook them up. (Gotta get these cars fixed first!) But I'm off on the weekend, so that should work.

Jian and Rick are both really good when it comes to keeping in touch with things like this. I actually paid for the galvos last week when Jian was talking about the upgrade program for owners of the base model DT-40 units. He PM-ed me to say that it would be Monday before he would have units ready to ship, but I knew I could trust him so I went ahead and paid in advance. (Come to think about it, I did the exact same thing last year with Rick Gebhardt when I ordered my original DT-40's and my Alphalite.) They're just cool like that. (I don't trust just anyone with advance payments like that!)

Adam