Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Previous dutch lem, rumor about me (I want to clear this bs up)

Angry Previous dutch lem, rumor about me (I want to clear this bs up)

----- removed, this is solved now and there is no need to read this back --------
    Last edited by masterpj; 03-12-2013 at 17:38.

meh, people talk crap all the time, if I worried about the things people say about me, sometimes to my face, I probably wouldn't sleep much either lol

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    meh, people talk crap all the time, if I worried about the things people say about me, sometimes to my face, I probably wouldn't sleep much either lol
    This about sums it up. I heard that dudeguy #3 said I was an asshole.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I heard your feet stink and Jesus doesn't love you.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

He can have emotions, lol.

If someone said my work was s**t I'd want to know why.
    And especially seen as he is making his living off this someone going around putting a negative view on him is certainly not a nice thing to do.

He keeps to his deadlines and he is proud of it. Jesus...

ya but laser shows are art... if artists concern themselves with critics... wouldn't be many artists!

as far as being on time, if his reputation/track record speaks for itself then what does it matter what one person says?

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ya but laser shows are art... if artists concern themselves with critics... wouldn't be many artists!

as far as being on time, if his reputation/track record speaks for itself then what does it matter what one person says?
    but theres a difference between a rumor calling you crap and a review of your services

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    He can have emotions, lol.

If someone said my work was s**t I'd want to know why.
    And especially seen as he is making his living off this someone going around putting a negative view on him is certainly not a nice thing to do.

He keeps to his deadlines and he is proud of it. Jesus...
    I'm sorry for you PJ but this time you missed the deadline!

Let me clear this out.
    It's not to put PJ and his business in bad light but i hope he learns from the mistakes he made !

I've asked PJ to create a graphic/beamshow for a wedding party last Saturday night.
    He got all the necessary material he needs to create the show more then 2 months ago.
    Till last Friday night he didn't delivered a show.
    So halfway Saterday during setting up the gig i've seen the show for the first time, and i really got in shock.
    There was no time to change the show like i've asked, there where several default elements in the show which you/he claims to never use them.
    Besides of that, he was way too late by delivering the show to me, i would rather expect it at least 2 weeks before the gig.
    On the day itself i found out that the graphic show was far from ready, several elements where dropped in the show 3 or 4 times to fill the graphic show, and several elements i've asked for where not there.
    In the last 2 hours before the show begin i had to deliver some elements myself to get this show personal like i promised my customers and like they asked me.

After the show i told PJ that i was really pissed of about him.
    Your/his explanation was that just before the deadline you get 3 shows to create whit a very narrow deadline, so in my opinion you dropped mine and delivered the three others!?
    Like i told you, i was warned before by someone who i've spoken to on the dutch lem earlier this year, i'm not 100% sure about the person anymore so i'm not gone give names.
    I told you that i normally wouldn't believe such a story because unless i could check the source, but now with my experience i doubt about it.
    I've also asked you to create a company logo earlier which took way to long after i asked several times if it was finished yet, every time you/he tells me that it was nearly finished and he would deliver it at the end of the day (it took more then 3 or 4 to get it and even then it wasn't working properly).

In my opinion your business skills should be trained more PJ.
    Your a nice and friendly guy, and i know you could make some nice things! but you completely fucked it up this time (sorry i had no other words for it).
    Let this be a lesson for you, business is something else then just creating shows because you like what your doing, you will have deadlines and promises to keep up.

I wish you the best in the future PJ, but do something about you business skills!!!

Bart

I'm unsure as to the reliability to this post, but if it all is true then PJ I must agree with him.

You've got the laser side of stuff, and you're really good at it. You just don't have the business elements yet.

I recommend you try taking a course of OpenLearn in business management, sales etc...
    It's all free and is where I got started in Computer Science ^^.

Plus, I think you should start expanding into doing more than the lasershows themselves. You're at an advantage cause of all the laser equipment you've got so go for it .

And if the post is just someone taking trolling to new levels then erm...

-Connah

this thread is going to be great