Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: SELEM 2012 - Livestream

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Alright. I think I posted the wrong link. Give me a minute and I'll fix it.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    working link! sorry about the trouble

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    thanks for doing this. brings a bit of a lem feeling to us that are not there

    (i just saw DZ talking about the whitelight. i wouldn't expect those galvos to be g120... impressive!)
    "its called character briggs..."

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    The live stream will be back shortly. I'm attending a presentation right now and they told me that I am not allowed to broadcast. Sorry for the inconvenience.

  5. #15
    swamidog's Avatar
    swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    1,545,835

    Default

    G120's with turbo track amps perform surprisingly well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    thanks for doing this. brings a bit of a lem feeling to us that are not there

    (i just saw DZ talking about the whitelight. i wouldn't expect those galvos to be g120... impressive!)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NorCal / Western Caribbean
    Posts
    710

    Default

    you guys planning on going live again?

    Cheers
    rich

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I don't think so. I left my laptop in the hotel room by mistake.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Sadness Abounds!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Does anybody else have a reliable dependable way to connect us to a livestream ?
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •