Thread: Lasers make places sexier!

Default Lasers make places sexier!

Lasers Make Any Dental Practice Sexier!
    I just had to share the laugh! Quote from
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ILT-BriteSmile-D...QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't bother reading the rest of the auction, but I can say that ILT's are pretty nice argon's..

David

Hmmm, no goggles though... Wouldn't 600+mW burn a little? And the last thing I think about when I'm at the dentist office is anything sexy. Well, maybe the receptionist or nurse. ops:
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

My wife is a dental nurse
    She doesn't need a laser to be sext :lol:

Jim

Hey David!

That's a nice laser! Not exactly worth $4500 in my book, but still a nice laser. 600 mw eh? That would be cool. (But I wouldn't be using it to make my teeth whiter!)

However, I totally agree that the listing is over the top when it comes to the breathless descriptions of how it will make your dental practice more profitable. Sheesh - where do these people come from?

Allthat: My dental hygenist is pretty hot... But she's married, and so am I. Such is life. Makes it a little fun to go to the dentist though! :twisted: Eye candy and everything...

You're right about the googles. I'm sure they would need a pair for the patient as well as one for the operator of the laser. Too bad they're not included in the listing.

Adam