Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LASEVER new product : 638 nm coupled 1W & 2W

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    Lasever when somebody asks you to email them the price do you email them daily then afterwards with the changing prices? Lasever would you be upset if somebody posted back to this thread the price that you told them?

Lasever if you would read around on this site where other people are selling and not showing the price freely you will find that a good deal of the conversation is on the topic of selling with no price listed and a few people saying how it should be a rule or how they NEVER post for a price request. Please understand that these people will NEVER buy from you.

There, my two cents
    It's really hard to please everyone in the world.
    But LASEVER are always nice to every customer and trying our best to help customers.

Still, we are not as large as Kvant or CNI or other big companies.
    we are just moving on and improving ourselves, making good lasers can meet customers' requirement

We also need all you guys' support and understanding
    Professional manufacturer for High Power DPSS and Diode Lasers.
    1~8W 638nm Red
    1~8W 520nm Green
    1~20W 445/465nm Blue
    3~10W RGB laser
    http://www.lasever.com/
    Email: sales@lasever.com

Somebody who bought it can do a review, with a photo?
    very interesting proposal, the only question is whether you can use for graphics?

I can't speak for this specific laser, but Lasever isn't a newcomer to the field, they've been around a long time actually. Our company (which is now the largest laser show company in our area) was built using Lasever 532nm lasers almost exclusively (we build red and blue for ourselves). So far we've not had a single warranty claim (knock on wood) and all of our dealings with the company have been more than satisfactory. I highly recommend them simply for the level of customer service they have always provided us.. from what we've found in the years we've been doing this is that Lasever consistently offers value that few others can touch. Again, I can't speak for this specific unit, but the company has always done us right.

Its the 532nm lasers that are good indeed. See their other lasers....the quality of the beam isnt good at all. But i did have some problems with their products and more people had.
    But lets stat ontopic and not turn this into a general lasever topic.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Just wanted to share our experiences. Any time a company shows it's willing to earn and keep business I think it's the least I can do. Companies like that are getting harder and harder to find. Sorry if off-topic.

I can appreciate the position Lasever is in-- this thread was started in Aug 2012--and there are many , that, if todays prices needed to be higher for whatever reason that would find the new price to be a turn-off and they would look no further into these. As long as the price is PMed and done within a day or two what is REALLY the big diff.??

@ brad- perhaps needing to wait a bit could be a good thing for you- we all know about you conflict between the impulses and your wallet--ha ha

My emails with Lasever get answered always within a day-- hak