Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Machado gratings interested in establishing a group buy

I have reached out to Amanda at Onestop waiting to hear back.

Another thought occurred to me Creative laser production, should be at the ILDA convention in November we may be able to have them bring the order with them and have someone attending pick it up and compensate them for there trouble I have couple of folks in mind.

Any one interested in gratings please reply to this post and I will tally up number of people then ask for quantity discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    There's nothing on the Poly-20 that will be comparable to the Machado. You'll have several fan effects, but none approaching the number of orders seen in the Machado.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

I'm down for whatever

I'm in for a Machado if the group price is good enough. Maybe a poly20 too.

Also interested in a Machado, depending on price...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I'm in for a Machado, and maybe a poly20 wheel too. Depending on price of course.

Adam

Very Cool I am still waiting to hear back from Peter about bringing some to ILDA that would be our best bet Amanda Quoted me $149.00 for 1 so I think Onestop is out of the picture unless we had a lot of orders and they have a lot of stock to unload doubtful .

Best
    Michael
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm in for both. I have contacted Spectrabeam in the past about them as I would get a 5% ILDA discount but, hadn't pulled the trigger yet. If a groupbuy is cheaper than $84.20 each, I'm there.

Yes
    Thats about the price I got but when you tack on the shipping it gets above a hundred seems you could get them cheaper in the past. I hope I hear from Peter that would be directly from the source.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    Yes
    Thats about the price I got but when you tack on the shipping it gets above a hundred seems you could get them cheaper in the past. I hope I hear from Peter that would be directly from the source.
    Thanks for your efforts. If you get a response Fron Peter, let us know. I'm interested in what, if any gratings he still makes or if the stock that is available is old stock.

Spectrabeam doesn't list all of the gratings that are on www.creativelaser.de.

I was interested in the poly-10 wheel as it has bigger apertures and with a custom scanner mount it might have been possible to scan though it. From what I understand they aren't made anymore. Also Spectrabeam are out of stock of a few of the 20x20 and 50mm diameter gratings too.

The guys at Spectrabeam said it might be months and months before they get manufactured again.

If we can get a direct dialogue with Peter and we can let him know what we are interested it might be worth it for him to do another run if he knows there are people currently seeking his gratings.

Thanks for your time and efforts

Kit
    Last edited by kitatit; 08-24-2012 at 19:49. Reason: Me fail English? That's unpossible!

I could consider it as well, depending on price
    "its called character briggs..."