Thread: Hakzaw1

Thumbs up Hakzaw1

Just wanted to publicly thank Len for helping me get started on the wonderful world of laser projectors! I was over at the pointer forum and didn't know anything at all about projectors. He helped me get a basic understanding and was working on getting me started with a REKE500 as an entry level projector. We got to talking and I eventually ended up going a little bigger on my first projector, with a goldenstarlaser.com unit, but he sold me on the the Pangolin QS and FB3 and helped me get started.

I can say that without his enthusiasm towards this hobby and outstanding follow-thru on everything that I have thrown at him, I probably would not even have known about my options with projectors or this forum.

So, "Thanks Len!" and to anyone thinking of working with Len on something, I would give my unreserved recommendation and referral!

I Heartily Second That!
    I refer to Len as my Mentor.
    Met him at TEXLEM and look forward to learning from and sharing with in the future.
    Rodney D.
    Pangolin QS
    Reke500rgb
    NW-S-D03 Anime Mini Laser
    Various Pen Lasers

Len is a very nice fellow, I also met him in person at TexLEM as well as Rodney. I hope I can make it down for ilda 2012 LEM afterparty at Urban15.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

We all need to contact George and Miss Cat at Urban 15 to be sure we can come by- stay in the dorms-maybe lend a hand w/ a few chores and do lasers in the sancturary by night- I would like to be there at least by Wed. before Ilda starts.. I may stay over a few days after as well- cant wait!!