Thread: Donations

Angry Donations

I would like to make a small donation, but it seems like the only link that I can find takes me to a recurring paypal link.

No offense, but I would prefer to just donate from time to time as it fits my situation, rather than start a recurring donation that I may forget about and have running long after I may have intended.

Is there a link to single donations that I can just donate when I feel philanthropic, rather than a recurring paypal deduction?

Thanks!

AND - How do I delete this? I must be blind because I don't see it... No good deed goes unpunished!
    Last edited by tsteele93; 08-24-2012 at 10:46. Reason: Arghh

You get a reminder email once a month, saying your subscription is expiring. Then the auto payment is made. As a result, you shouldn't end up forgetting about it. You could cancel it at any time, including right after the first payment (if you were so inclined).

admin@photonlexicon.com via paypal... This is the way I help when I can. No button but the funds get sent.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    admin@photonlexicon.com via paypal... This is the way I help when I can. No button but the funds get sent.
    I went this route, thanks!