Thread: RGB Projector and X29-2 / FullAuto Pro

Default RGB Projector and X29-2 / FullAuto Pro

I'm probably going to sell my F2000+ RGB Projector and NML X29-2 / FullAuto Pro set up. Everything you need to do full color shows.

The F2000+ is the one I got from Dreambeamz a few months ago. I've installed IR filters on the blue and green lasers, and completely aligned and tuned it. I've only run it for 20-30 hours. This one makes about 80mw of blue, 60mW of green and 280mW of red which makes a nice balanced white.

The NML laser show system is in a mini desktop Dell GX1 PII-350 PC. I've wired an ILDA standard DB-25 on the back panel so there's no messy external wiring. I use a DB-25 to RJ45 adapter so you can run a regular cat5 patch cable between the computer and the projector. The system includes a HASP dongle that lets you run both X29-2 and Full Auto Pro. These are the top of the line versions of each which cost $6000 from NML. The NML frame / animation library is also included.

http://www.laser-light-show.com/software.htm

I'd like to get $1500 for the RGB Projector and $2K for the X29/FullAuto system.

DAMN!!! I would have grabbed that f2000 a couple of months ago... :cry: I've probabaly put at tleast that much into my projector and it's still not up... ops:
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Hello Junktronix,
    I was just wondering if the projector and software was still around.
    Thanks,
    Joey

The F2000+ projector is sold, but I still have the Full Auto Pro / X29-2 system here. If you are in the SF Bay Area, you can come by and see it in action if you like.

Kevin