Thread: ILDA HELP

Default ILDA HELP

Hi everyone, I have ILDA files that I try to use from ISHOW and use them with Spaghetti but when I try to use them they don't come out them same colors as when using them with ISHOW. They just come out to be yellow or red. Is there anything I can do to change them to the colors they are with ISHOW. I tried LASERBOY but can figure out how it works. Is there any other converter I can use to change them to the same colors ISHOW files have?? I need help Please.........

Just a guess but I would try drlava's ILDSOS or ask him.
    leading in trailing technology

Send me an example of your ild files and I'll see what I can do. Then I'll write a step-by-step for you to do the corrections.

Also, if you want to join me on Skype some time, I can get you going in LaserBoy.

Then you can forget about using those ild files from Ishow and make your own in LaserBoy!

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.