
Originally Posted by
KGB
NICE
Hard to believe you were able to fit everything in there

Thanks! Well, I knew going in that it was going to be a tight fit. I added a little bit of real estate by throwing out the aluminum plate that it came with. It was too small and only 4mm thick. I got a thicker plate (7mm) and larger in bother dimensions. I had to rearrange the PSUs on the bottom several times and the only configuration that I was able to get to fit was putting my Laserwave PSU on top. The other area where I had to substitue was the flexure mounts. I was hoping to use MM-1's but they were too large so I had to go with the flexure's. Hopefully I won't need to adjust hardly at all and since I don't do commercial shows, I won't be hauling this to gig after gig.
Last edited by absolom7691; 09-11-2012 at 12:30.
If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.