Thread: GB for 100MW 532NM GREEN LASER POINTER GLP3096

Yep wrong forum cherry
    Try laserpointerforums.com
    "its called character briggs..."

Yep wrong forum cherry

Pmsl
    What did i start lol sure brightened up my day
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Thanks for all your information. I will try there ))))))))))
    really helpful.
    Thanks again.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

At the risk of being burned at the stake and having my posting priveledges revoked, I submit for your edification the following photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4455.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	34962

Taken at a photonlexicon laser enthusiest meeting. Yes, some people, in fact many people on this forum own pointers.... and perhaps others that might possibly want to purchase one.

While I FULLY agree that there are (too many) sellers that come here and try to push their wares that we may not possibly want or have a personal objection to, this particular one struck a nerve with me simple because there are many of you who are not familiar with cherrylee. Yes, she is an employee of a company in China that markets a lot of the inferior projector products we complain about, yet many of us own, such as the REKE 500RGB. She has also been working very hard to further educate herself and improve their companies customer service skills. She has taken time, on her own, to join forums and spend time in chat rooms to learn and elevate herself above the rest of some of these Chinese companies and become a better seller. While I admit, it was a funny response, I'd just like to apologize to cheerylee on behalf of PL as it struck me as just a *little* harsh. I think you may find her to become sort of like Winnie from Goldenstar that a number of people here have actually been impressed with.

My $.02 Please don't shoot!

Yep wrong forum cherry

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    At the risk of being burned at the stake and having my posting priveledges revoked, I submit for your edification the following photo:

Taken at a photonlexicon laser enthusiest meeting. Yes, some people, in fact many people on this forum own pointers.... and perhaps others that might possibly want to purchase one.

While I FULLY agree that there are (too many) sellers that come here and try to push their wares that we may not possibly want or have a personal objection to, this particular one struck a nerve with me simple because there are many of you who are not familiar with cherrylee. Yes, she is an employee of a company in China that markets a lot of the inferior projector products we complain about, yet many of us own, such as the REKE 500RGB. She has also been working very hard to further educate herself and improve their companies customer service skills. She has taken time, on her own, to join forums and spend time in chat rooms to learn and elevate herself above the rest of some of these Chinese companies and become a better seller. While I admit, it was a funny response, I'd just like to apologize to cheerylee on behalf of PL as it struck me as just a *little* harsh. I think you may find her to become sort of like Winnie from Goldenstar that a number of people here have actually been impressed with.

There is always one....
    This space for rent.

At the risk of being burned at the stake ......
    Don't think you need to be burned at the stake....maybe just the pointer!

Yep wrong forum cherry
    Try selling us CHEAP Dpss modules 638nm, 532nm, 445nm, and I mean CHEAP and you just might do business here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all very true- It was an honest mistake on her part-- she means well.
    Sorry CL-

hak