Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help identifying components?

In terms of your PCAOM, first, just check it for visible cracks or burn spots... if there are none, then it's most likely A-OK
    unless you're prone to throwing them around. Two things to be aware of... the PCAOM drivers have been known to burn out,
    and the crystals in PCAOMs often lose efficiency from age. It can't hurt for a quote and a working system used is worth at least a grand, more if you have a particularly nice model of driver or get it NEOS recertified.

In terms of the turbotrack, I'd say it's not worth much in terms of resale value as the GSI scanners have fallen out of favor.
    I would personally just keep it plus a set of galvos (and a couple spares as the GSI galvos are fragile) after cherry picking
    the nicest galvos in terms of performance.

Used optics mounts unfortunately are also not high priced sellers compared to their intrinsic worth, but you could get
    lucky on ebay. The table you'll get decent cash for if it's in good condition. You won't get anything for the optics themselves
    as the people who would pay anything are usually very particular about the condition of the optics and usually buy new.

If you're planning on offloading the whole thing, it'd be worth the most if you cleaned it up and sold it as a working system
    minus the lasers. if you're looking to add lasers to it, from a glance, I'd guess it takes a HeNe and a small argon.

Well, I finally dug into the stuff on the breadboard.Here is a list of what I have identified:

4-CT6800 galvos (two each in X/Y mounts)

3-general Scanning GVM3620

1-General Scanning G120DT

4-General Scanning G138DT (two each in X/Y mounts)

1-NEOS PCAOM

6-IntraAction AEM-402

17-Newport M-1 mounts

5-Newport GM-1 mounts

1-TurboTrack2 controller

1-6' x 2' x 21/4" breadboard

Plus, the box that houses the X/Y axis mounts, and various other bits and pieces (mounts, cables, and I believe some fiber optic).

Lots of stuff.