Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iShow really is that bad...

Default iShow really is that bad...

Hi all,

I would just like to enforce what so many people here are saying about this software. This is because I do not want people to make the same mistake I did, and please let me know if anyone finds this offensive and I will remove the content immediately.

I have only tried the text and 'live' option, and I must say that I FIND IT HORRIBLE! Now excuse my bias because I am comparing this to an FB3 with Pangolin Quickshow which is more than 5x the price, but it's 50x the functionality. I realise that I am essentially badmouthing something without backing it up with any real reason... see for yourself you can buy it from me for $50

I bought this as a backup in case my FB3 presents any issues. I would not be happy using this as a backup for any of my shows, not matter the size. And I do shows where people think a star grating with smoke is awesome!

Really, get an easylase from edison or a laserboy correction amp or if your budget allows it, an FB3.

So my iShow software is up for sale with DAC, shoot me a PM if interested. Brand new, selling because.. err.. unwanted gift...

Do not compare Ishit,and Pango FB3/QS.
    The only thing,both have the USB input- and ILDA output connectors.Nothing else.
    I had ishit too and i'm very glad to sold it.A good riddance!
    Last edited by epyn; 11-06-2012 at 12:40. Reason: rectifying

get what you paid.
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com

Quote Originally Posted by Humphry View Post
    Hi all,

I would just like to enforce what so many people here are saying about this software. This is because I do not want people to make the same mistake I did, and please let me know if anyone finds this offensive and I will remove the content immediately.

I have only tried the text and 'live' option, and I must say that I FIND IT HORRIBLE! Now excuse my bias because I am comparing this to an FB3 with Pangolin Quickshow which is more than 5x the price, but it's 50x the functionality. I realise that I am essentially badmouthing something without backing it up with any real reason... see for yourself you can buy it from me for $50

I bought this as a backup in case my FB3 presents any issues. I would not be happy using this as a backup for any of my shows, not matter the size. And I do shows where people think a star grating with smoke is awesome!

Really, get an easylase from edison or a laserboy correction amp or if your budget allows it, an FB3.

So my iShow software is up for sale with DAC, shoot me a PM if interested. Brand new, selling because.. err.. unwanted gift...
    Quickshow , Phoenix4 and Mamba are better than Ishow, Ishow is the lowest cost with limited functions. but some people like ishow , because they like the price !
    Laserphoto
    --------------------------
    ----------galvo scanner
    ----------laser projector
    ----------led par light
    --------
    ---
    -

I agree by calling it Ishit... lol... there is about 50% of the applicatin sthat doesn't work!.. plus the DAc are really bad!!. I also ade the move to QS FB3.. and it's 50x better!.. i can say i am 100% satisfied with QS and it worth paying 550$ for that kind of ameliorations!

Doc
    Pangoline Quickshow FB3
    H-RGB1800 with DT40 and Laserwave OEM pro S modules (r637nm 190mWg532nm 710mWb447nm 850mW)
    Old set of G120 scanners and one Cambridge 6850
    1.4W 445 blue pointer

I paid for the(new) QuickShow USD 450+22(DHL).Was a good purchase.

I think the consensus is common

So who wants to buy my iShow software, good for dj animation laser light show, very poweful make very strong lazer beam. Every man happy at sight of this happiness flower.

Sorry I had to, I am in a weird mood today.

Quote Originally Posted by Humphry View Post
    I think the consensus is common

So who wants to buy my iShow software, good for dj animation laser light show, very poweful make very strong lazer beam. Every man happy at sight of this happiness flower.

Sorry I had to, I am in a weird mood today.
    Hey
    quickshow, Phoenix4 and Mamba ? whcih one is better ?
    Laserphoto
    --------------------------
    ----------galvo scanner
    ----------laser projector
    ----------led par light
    --------
    ---
    -

Hey
    quickshow, Phoenix4 and Mamba ? whcih one is better ?
    In this order In my view.
    I've tried each demoes before I decided.
    I had the Mamba 2004 (not the original MediaLas product,with a DIY very nice hungarian made 8bit DAC called "PET-Laser DAC").I didn't like.
    But there's more laser controlling unit,like Moncha,Fiesta,LaserBoy,arduino projects etc.
    Last edited by epyn; 11-08-2012 at 03:02.

Gona highlight that too that a friend of mine checked out Ishow.
    It has stolen source code traces in it

Ishow is garbage.
    Don't even bother.