Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Get together in January for Florida laser hobbyists.?.

Quote Originally Posted by dream Beamz
    strike me on that list as well.
    Hey Dream Beamz;

Strike you? As in, take you off the list? I'm confused... :?

You just asked Bill to bring a Pangolin Pro setup to see if it will work for you with your live show gigs in clubs, which would lead me to believe you are planning to attend.?.

Or did you mean to strike out the "maybe" and put you down as confirmed?

Damn - I must have taken to much cough syrup or something. I'm totally lost now. Someone please throw me a bone here...

Adam

Thanks for the PM Adam! And bring that cough syryp with you... :roll:

ha, i will be there. along with Jeff

bringin my girl and her daughter to go enjoy some disney festivities if they are year round so I might need a pickup from whatever hotel i decide to goto

Hi George;

OK - I gotcha now. And yeah, there's always something going on at Disney. I'm sure your family will have a blast. And Jeff's coming too, eh? That should be cool! (Is he bringing any toys?)

I haven't decided yet which vehicle I'll be taking down there, but if I take the Jeep I should be able to pick you up. (Assuming you don't have too much equipment with you, that is...) I gotta see how things go though. (Might end up taking the wife's car instead - dunno yet.)

Adam

I plan on bringing the 1.7 watt RGB, maybe the 400mw RGB and (2) DACS, 1 full auto and 1 qm32 pangolin

If you cant pick me up i will just taxi it on over, nothing I am not used to in Florida

I plan on bringing the 1.7 watt RGB, maybe the 400mw RGB and (2) DACS, 1 full auto and 1 qm32 pangolin
    Sweeeeeet! Maybe we should call this Pro Southeast Laser Meeting!

bringin my girl and her daughter to go enjoy some disney festivities if they are year round so I might need a pickup from whatever hotel i decide to goto
    I took my wife and daughter to Disney just last week and we stayed at the Fairfield Inn in the Marriott Villiage (8623 Vineland Avenue). It is very close to Disney and very reasonably priced for its location in my opinion. Amazingly it was packed at Disney! They had some type of 26 mile marathon going on through the parks and on the rest of the property. I think they were hoping it would have been a bit cooler since it was in January, however it was about 85 degree that day, though it felt like 95 with the humidity. Anyway, if I make it I can also offer a ride, I have a nissan pathfinder and can load up plenty of gear.

David

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

Hmmm, with everybody upping the ante, maybe I should have a generator dropped off and bring the 15 watt whitelight-
    30 watt argon anyone?

:twisted: :twisted:

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

dont be so moody mr allthatwhich is. you may have to help me load one of these unless i come to my senses :twisted:

That would be nice, Jeff has nothing but three phase lasers and would love to be able to bring one of them. He just ordered an Aurora 40 but it wont be fixed and at his house by then.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny
    Hmmm, with everybody upping the ante, maybe I should have a generator dropped off and bring the 15 watt whitelight-
    30 watt argon anyone?