Thread: (2) MOBOLAZER ML-8 modified 445 + 637

Default (2) MOBOLAZER ML-8 modified 445 + 637

Got some more MOBO stuff for sale. I have converted two "g-beam" lasers into RB units. They have a M140 with 4mm Optima collimator diode and a P71 diode with 8mm collimator. This gives aprox. .2 X 3.8mRad beams that overlap very well. They are fade-able in 256 steps for each color. However, they don't start to come on until around DMX value 20-30. They do aprox. 250mW red and 800mW blue out of the apertures. These things are bright!! Makes really great pinks and purples! They use the standard Mobo 5V supply plus another 12V 2Amp supply for the diodes. There is a Interlock that breaks power to the actuators. I had planned to make a e-stop with key but never did. The #1 unit has red on DMX channel 9 and blue on channel 11 and turrets on 1-8. Unit #2 has red on 25 and blue on 27 and turrets on 17-24. The diode channels are not dip switch addressable. I can program them to what ever you want before they ship. I have not had these varianced. So, the standard USGOV stuff applies. I have seen g-beams go for $500-800 on fleabay. I would like to get $600 each. 5% goes to PL. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02196.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	36123

Name:	DSC02198.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	36124

Name:	DSC02202.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	36125

Name:	DSC02203.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	36126

Name:	DSC02204.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	36127

Check your email. Brad I beat you to the punch. I'm good for one.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

LOL!! Yes, indeed you did but, I'm still wheelin' and dealin' on the ML-10. Think I'm about ready.

(I would have wanted both of these and then have given up on the ML-10 instead. One does me no good since I like symmetry and, I have a big space to fill.)

What has me intrigued is that our "crack dealer" has referred to this as "more Mobo stuff." Makes me wonder what might pop up next! LOL

I thought about picking up both as well. Your right the whole symmetry thing is always in effect. I'm turning into the West coast laser crack head and your obviously the East coast version.

Ivan

*Edit* I'll take both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    LOL!! Yes, indeed you did but, I'm still wheelin' and dealin' on the ML-10. Think I'm about ready.

(I would have wanted both of these and then have given up on the ML-10 instead. One does me no good since I like symmetry and, I have a big space to fill.)

What has me intrigued is that our "crack dealer" has referred to this as "more Mobo stuff." Makes me wonder what might pop up next! LOL

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

thank you for keeping me from spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDevilz View Post
    I thought about picking up both as well. Your right the whole symmetry thing is always in effect. I'm turning into the West coast laser crack head and your obviously the East coast version.

Ivan

*Edit* I'll take both of them.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Your welcome. Hell I need to get myself some X-Mas gift since all I ever get are crappy sweaters and bottles of cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    thank you for keeping me from spending money.

HO HO HO....... Both are now sold. thx.