Thread: Dr. Lava (Nautilus Integration)

Thumbs up Dr. Lava (Nautilus Integration)

Seen some bad reviews for him but overall this order went well. Order was placed on the ninth, shipped out within a day.

Got it today, only problem was Parcelforce dragged me out to there depot to pay customs

Only problem is that he has to activate the software himself which is a bit annoying.

Over all 10/10, recommended and would do business with again

Thanks Dr.Lava!

(Ordered RIYA DAC & LSX)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

oh, you're going to enjoy LSX

my recommendation is to spend some quality time with the LSX tutorials thread. also, there's a supplemental manual here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.p2xhwaqrbmub

there are a lot of us LSX users in the PL chat room. jump on in any time if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Seen some bad reviews for him but overall this order went well. Order was placed on the ninth, shipped out within a day.

Got it today, only problem was Parcelforce dragged me out to there depot to pay customs

Only problem is that he has to activate the software himself which is a bit annoying.

Over all 10/10, recommended and would do business with again

Thanks Dr.Lava!

(Ordered RIYA DAC & LSX)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    oh, you're going to enjoy LSX

there are a lot of us LSX users in the PL chat room. jump on in any time if you have questions.
    yeah i do it all the time