Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scottish Themed Laser Show! ( Burns Night ) ANY IDEAS!?!?

THANK YOU!!!!!!! That's really impressive -bart- and so very kind of you to take the time to do that. I don't know what to say man...

PL sure is an inspiring place sometimes.

Work ran late big time last night, so didn't get a chance to fire up the laser- but am finishing early today so I can get some quality photon alignment time.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Stop the spamming David580!!!
    "The horizon leans forward offering you space, to place New steps of change"

Lightbulb

Heya m8..

Here's what I was able to scavenge.. Some of the orig. frames were somehow 'corrupted' (?) so, all I had time to recreate were these four, real quick.. they are 'rough' - no hours of optimization etc, and, not sure how the ILD-color-sets will 'translate' into whatever software yer usin.. but I also put up the .lds, in-case you use the 'P-werd'..

Anyhoo, hope they help.. have a pint 'er three fer me..
    cheers..
    j
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Awwww man that's just grand dsli_jon!!!!! Thanks so much dude. i'm running QS so they seem to work fine. Rigging the show tonight so will let you all know how it goes. Pics etc.
    I also hand traced Rabbie Burns signature! - which works really well especially when using the trace FX so it looks like its being drawn live- very nice effect.
    li'l present in your PM's for those that helped me.
    Pew pew!
    Dan