Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega Clearout: Lots and lots (and lots) of lasers!

Laser Warning Mega Clearout: Lots and lots (and lots) of lasers!

It's that time again to have a good old clearout and pass on a few laser goodies to anyone who needs a photon fix (It's ok, we all have the same addiction: go on... you know you want to!)

This isn't intended as "SPAM", just a good ol' fashioned PL-clearout.

In no particular order:

1. Laser Quantum Excel 1W 532nm Laser
    Price: £SOLD

This is your chance to own one of these "little gems"... no wait, it's an Excel. Lots of people are aware of the excellent quality of these LQ's. And if you're not; the manufacturer's spec for this unit is 1.5mm diameter beam with <0.5mRad, 1.1M2
    For more technical info, click here.
    Includes driver+PSU unit.

Metered power = 1.25W.

------------------------------------

2. Viasho 8W 532nm Laser
    Price: £5,500

This is a single module consisting of 2x heads combined inside, so the polarisation is P+S. However the beam is very, very nice; not quite an OPS 532nm but not a million miles off.
    This unit is in great condition, never having been built into a projector, just a few hours on it for testing, however is only outputting 7.7W, hence the lower price. Includes driver/PSU unit.

3. RGB Lasersystems 1.2W 640nm Laser

The module was metered at 1.25W of 640nm, a few cosmetic scratches on the lid, but all good apart from that!
    The 640nm module is housed in an R12 chassis, but only 8 diodes are installed, so you should have the option of getting it sent back to the factory for another 4 diodes to be installed for another 600mW. I am unsure of the cost of getting this done, but RGB are usually very reasonable.
    Includes head and driver. A power supply is not included [the driver is] (requires +12V and -5V). If anyone wants to purchase both the RGB 445nm and 640nm module, something suitable can be included.

Metered power = 1.20W.

4. RGB Lasersystems 1W 445nm Laser
    Price: £300

This one was bought when 445nm was "eye wateringly expensive", so does not feature a C@$I0 diode. The beam is nice, however is a little down on power. All in all... very nicely made; TEC'd, theramal cut out etc. Same rule about the PSU as for the red above: A power supply is not included [the driver is] (requires +12V and -5V). If anyone wants to purchase both the RGB 445nm and 640nm module, something suitable can be included.

Metered power = 0.7W.

-------------------------------------

5. CNI 1.2W 671nm Laser

Not the current "favorite flavour" of red wavlengths, but this module is really tight; makes for a great colour kick with some 638-642nm to any serious graphics projector. Great condition; metered at 1.2W. Includes driver/PSU unit.

6. OEM 1.8W 445nm Lasers
    Price: £300 each
    Quantity Available: 8

These are 10 units of single diode 445nm modules in brand new condition. Quanity discount available for multiple purchases.
    All feature a dual channel "Badpip" driver, high quality glass aspheric lens, and anamorphic prisms for correction. The diodes used in these are not overdriven; they have been specially selected for high slope efficency performance; resulting in high output power for a normal current input.
    It would be possible to add another diode onto this sled, powered from the same driver, and add two small mirror mounts to bounce and knife edge a 2nd diode in with relative ease.
    No enclosures are provided with these modules; they are intended for OEM integration only.
    Apply 9-12V DC power at ~1.0A.

7. DT40-Pro Galvanometers

A used set of DT-40 Pro galvanometers with large mirrors.
    No damage to mirror surface; sold as "used, but tested working". Includes scanners, mounting block, amps, power supply.

8. Sharp Edge Cutoff 640/660nm Dichro

A high efficiency dichro for combining 635-642nm with 655-671nm. These dichros are excellent quality, offering very low losses when set at the correct angle. I tested this one with my spectrometer this evening to get a transmission curve; the test was perfomed at 45o AOI, but the required combining wavelength can be shifted by +/- 10nm with ease. If you require a spectrum to be run at a different angle, please PM me for details.

9. Sharp Edge Cutoff 445nm/473nm Dichro inc. mount

Very similar to the above dichro, except they are used for combining 445nm with 473nm. Again, it is possible to angle tune this slightly to shift the tranmission / reflection bands +/- 10nm. A test spectrum has been attached below for this dichro. Includes a 3 axis mount.

10. Laserwave GB / GBR Dichro inc. mount
    Price: £25 each

Laserwave GB and GBR Dichros on 3 axis mounts.

11. Laserwave plain mounts
    Price: £SOLD each
    Quantity Available: 0

Laserwave plain 3 axis mounts, some with HR broadband mirrors attached.

12. Gento Scanfail Safety Board

Sold as-is, should be in a working state. Requires 12V DC.
    More information on its operation can be found here: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...r-safety-board

13. Die4Chill TEC Driver
    Price: £25

Brand new, tested working, TEC driver (3A I think from memory) adjustable set point (cool only).

If you are seriously interested in any of the above items, please contact me via PM.
    All prices exclude P&P, charged at cost. Postage costs can be obtained to ship worldwide, please contact for specific quotes. However items will only be sent via a tracked, insured courrier.

Any payment to be made via PayPal is subject to a 3.4% surcharge.

Plenty more items to add... (2x LSCP's + more lasers 'n' bits, but I think that's enough for tonight.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by danielbriggs; 02-11-2013 at 12:27.
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Holy crap!! The heavens opened up and rained laser goodness! Wow... there are a few things I'd really like but seriously gotta check the funds. The 1.2w 640 is calling my name... bad. As are a couple of the dichros. And come to think of it, so is the 671... TOO MANY CHOICES! Aarrgghhh... Gonna be a sleepless night.

Hi Dan,

I'll take the scan fail board and the laserwave mounts if still available. PM incoming

Cheers

Steve

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

If nothing else, the dichros are probably a done deal. PM already sent - along with questions.

Just sent you a PM on the DT40 Pro's

Another PM inbound Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Pockels View Post
    Another PM inbound Dan

Do you do finance Brigganometer?

Ruddy hell, it's soft cell!! Wish I had some money honey
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Just some overtime that I don't want the missus to get wind of!

what's next up for sale ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    what's next up for sale ;-)
    Another good sort out is needed; might take a week or two to get the next batch organised / tested + photo'd.
    Stay tuned

Cheers,
    Dan
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -