Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xxx rated ILDA

LOL

Dave wrote
    You da man!!!

Does anyone know the origins of these files? And are there perhaps more?
    so anyone got any bondage, scat, fisting etc..... :lol:

I have VST for mamba .... so if you let me know what you want, i will video it with the missus tonight .... but i dont do gay ...... :lol:

BUT on a serious note ..... glad you found it

BUFFO .... sorry mate i had just finished my second bottle of SHIRAZ when i posted that ..... my vision was a bit oohh eerrrr...
    so two posts must have morphed into one .... :?

So I must say a big thankyou to CRUCH for the server some great files there

All the best to everyone and a happy new year ......... Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai
    so anyone got any bondage, scat, fisting etc..... :lol:
    Ewww! Well, I suppose I should be thankful that you didn't mention the goatse guy or tubgirl! hehehe!
    I have VST for mamba .... so if you let me know what you want, i will video it with the missus tonight .... but i dont do gay
    HAHAHA! priceless dude!

On a more serious note, have you managed to get decent results with the VST plug-in for Mamba? I haven't read very much about it, and I don't know anyone that has actually used it. From what I understand it allows you to convert frames of video into vector art in ILDA format. How good is it, and how long does it take to convert, say, a 30 second clip at 25 frames per second?
    BUFFO .... sorry mate i had just finished my second bottle of SHIRAZ when i posted that ..... my vision was a bit oohh eerrrr... so two posts must have morphed into one .... :?
    No problem Karl. I just wanted the credit to go to the people that actually did the work.

Now, about this Shiraz stuff... I confess that I don't know much about wine, but a quick search through Wikipedia turned up some good info on it. Sounds like it normally pertains to dry, red wines, which aren't really to my liking. Still, anything that makes your vision a little loopy has got to be fun! (grin) Of course, a good bottle of tequila will work just as well...

Edit: Checked the fridge, and it turns out I had a couple bottles of Black Swan Shiraz in there! So I yanked the cork on one and tried it. Oy! That stuff is dry! Guess I'll save the other bottle for a freind of mine that happens to really like dry wines. I'll stick to Auslese myself. (White, sweet, German wine.)

And speaking of tequila, have any of you seen the new commercials on TV for Cuervo Black Tequila? You know, the ones where they suggest that you order it with cola? Well, I bought a bottle of that stuff the other day and tried it. And I have to say that when you drink it straight up, it's pretty good tequila. Very smooth. However, if you mix it with cola, it tastes like ASHES! Seriously, imagine a glass of half-burned charcoal and water... That's what it tasted like. And given that the bottle was something like $24 for just 750 ml I really didn't want to throw out the drink, but I just couldn't stand it.

So if you ever get the urge to try the stuff - by all means drink it straight! Don't *ever* mix it with cola!

Adam

i use VST for mamba..
    And I must say the result is not worth the time it takes to make any results :lol: :lol:

But it`s a cool option if it was better...

Hi all and happy new year ...

I have tried VST a couple of times but with not much success ...

I guess the best way to film a person would be wearing black from top to bottom against a pure white background
    or use rear lighting ..... i supose anything that gets a high contrast between image and background

i will have another go over the next couple of weeks ....

Might try to get the misuus to get her kit off and dance a bit .... for the sake of VST experimentation, :lol: of course

As far as the Shiraz goes .... thats my kinda drink ... i think the Australian ones are best ....

Tequila ... it makes me happy ..... although i had a bit of a bad experience when working in Chicago .... a mexican friend there invited
    me back to do shots of his REAL Tequila ..... we finished the bottle and i had to get a flight back the next morning to the uk "urrrggggghhh"

all the best and happy new year .... Karl

Still no answer from spec about sticky post for the server.
    Guess he is mad at me for setting it up

I'd guess it's more for liability reasons. Just in case some copyright shows ended up on there.

Quote Originally Posted by cruch
    Guess he is mad at me for setting it up
    Far from it. As yadda stated: liability. Say a frame gets uploaded that is copyright of someone else.

I imagine there are more than a few people in the industry who would kitchen-sink lawsuit everyone tied to it, even by remote affiliation.

The onus would then be apon (the administrators of the) board here to prove no liability for aiding the infringement. Innocent until proven guilty does not cover the financial costs associated with maintaining said innocence.

If people in the US can sue overseas bit-torrent trackers who in their own right do *not* host the data, just a means to get the hashed information saying *where* to get it, then I have no reason to believe they could not introduce me as well to a pending lawsuit.

Please note that I did not go into my opinions of copyright in general... only the legality, according to current US copyright law.

Like most forums ...

That want to host files .... but are concerned about any litigation
    that might arise .... why not set-up a news group like "alt.binaries.laserframes" for instance
    and host the files there or adopt an unused group for this purpose
    giganews now has 120 days retention of files

I use it quite a lot for my emulation downloads

and it certainly removes risk .... you can post anon as well

all the best ... Karl

Good idea Banthai,

I did a search of "alt.binaries.laserframes" on easynews
    didnt come up anything...bud I did make an request fore it.
    Maby they will make it?