Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DAC HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I just checked out the API for that device and it is relatively simple. I could probably add support for it in an evening or two. I have no way of testing it, though. If someone has Spaghetti and one of those devices and would be willing to test then I could probably get it working without needing a device to test with.
    I have ordered one of them, should have it in about a week. I am also going to be purchasing a copy of Spaghetti. I would be willing to test it if you wanted to extend a trial version to me or I could just buy a copy since I am planning on it anyway.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

@JohnYayas

I have an Enttec DMX USB PRO MK2, but I don't own Spaghetti. I can test low-level communications with any USB device. I can do USB logging, including enumeration, if that is helpful.

PM me if I can help.

ED

I don't have a trial version that works with hardware, unfortunately. If you decide to get Spaghetti let me know and I'll work on adding support the driver with you. It should be relatively painless, I think. I'm not trying to bribe you to buy Spaghetti, by the way. It's just that I am pretty focused on working on Spaghetti 3.0 so I don't want to take time out to work on a hardware driver unless someone with the software is actually going to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I don't have a trial version that works with hardware, unfortunately. If you decide to get Spaghetti let me know and I'll work on adding support the driver with you. It should be relatively painless, I think. I'm not trying to bribe you to buy Spaghetti, by the way. It's just that I am pretty focused on working on Spaghetti 3.0 so I don't want to take time out to work on a hardware driver unless someone with the software is actually going to use it.
    Totally makes sense. I will probably pick up a copy this weekend. Thanks!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.