Default New Year Clearout

Clearout of some laser stuff
    2 x used galvo sets
    2 x NEW galvo sets
    old old PM20
    1x alphalite laser control system

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdailysmileQQhtZ-1

PAUL

PS / mate has 200mW blue ( would need to confirm that 200mw with lasercheck ! ) blue laser ,huge thing with gas tube ( argon ? )and huge heavy HEAVY ( homemade ) power supply , think hes wanting about £400-£500 for it + delivery , I was tempted but its really not mobile ....is £400 a decent price? wayy under or wayy over ! ? Hes asked me to list it for him , waiting on pictures .any advice on starting price for ebay appreciated . Kits minimum 3ft long by 1ft wide with fan that concorde would be proud of , seriously warms up his shed quicker than any heater !

Picture of the blue laser?

Default new year clearout - blue laser

Cruch
    Sorry its gonna be likely upto to a week , maybe two before I can get pictures

Having just googled Air Cooled Argon and searched for pictures , i am confident its is just as it says
    Air Cooled Argon system , its an old system with unknown history , he bought it at a university clearout some years ago for £1200 , bargain at the time but the size and prices dropping on DPss blue lasers he reckons he will struggle to get over £500 ?? I dont know enough to comment ! so any price info apprecited

PAUL