Thread: Laser machine vision system head FA on Ebay

Default Laser machine vision system head FA on Ebay

If you're into building your own laser TV or special effects or require parts for your existing laser scanner then have a peek at my Ebay auction " http://tinyurl.com/yfxklr "
    This unit contains a class 3b laser diode and driver (pulsed at 833 nS and 830 nM) as well as a NEOS Acousto Optic Beam Deflector crystal and at least 2 dozen optic elements AR coated for near IR operation but good in the visible range for 633 nM.
    Good luck if you choose to bid. Low reserve.

Rick
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

wow
    that seems cool

But dont to be rude, this is a hobby forum maybe I`m wrong but that really seems like a professional laser equitment
    indeed very very cool stuff...

I would love to have that to get it working 8) but I guess the final bid will be high?
    Anyway... I ceep a eye on the final bid..

BTW: is there any video or pictures of stuff like this in action ?
    As it seems strange to me that ppl talk about fast galvos, but dont ever mention chrystal pcaom stuff that can scan way faster than any galvo ? :roll:
    this is new stuff for me...

cheers..

Hmm... I think rick defines the term laser hobbyist Least from what I remember from a decade ago
    I'm keeping an eye on it as well in case it doesn't go for a lot 8)

Sorry ,

I don't have any pictures of this system in action. I wish I had the time and resources to put it into action.
    NEOS has built monochrome laser TV's based on using a pair of AOBD's digitally driven but that would set you back around $16 K USD. To run the AOBD in the above auction you would require a 3 watt RF amp and a VCO spanning 3 octaves from around 30 MhZ to 75 MhZ to get full deflection. This laser machine vision system is old technology (at least 10 years per Yaddatrance).
    If anyone is interested the reserve is only $200 USD . Note , the AOBD in that unit sells for over $3,000 USD alone, per Robert Belfatto at NEOS (now a division of Gooch & Housego ).

Good luck If you bid.
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010