I'm at my friend Bruce's warehouse for a week. If your looking for medical surplus lasers or parts, drop me a PM.
I have 66 lasers and parts to go through, sell, or scrap. Plus plasma tubes. This is not a fire sale, but if you want a HGM 5, a HGM 8, HGM 20, or Lexel 85 or 88 now is the time to speak up. Prices start at 300 for tubes, 500 for heads/systems, and up.

For example there are three basically brand new 95 Krypton heads here.

Also some high vacuum gear for tube processing, ie massive ion pumps, some roughing pumps, fittings, and guages

Things like ignitors and cathode transformers, and passbank transistors will go very inexpensive, however. So if you want say 20 pieces of 2n6259, or something like 15 mm krypton yellow cavity optics, get me a pm ASAP.

I cant do "give away" prices, but unlike Ebay, it will be TESTED and working.

A limited amount of stuff can go back to Ohio with me for shipping.

I'm in St Louis, so if your close, and want some gear, say something.

There is a lot of 1064 gear here as well.

Water cooled HGM cores with PSUs that do 2-3 or more watts will be in the 500$ region, plus shipping.

Speak Now, its not shipping when I'm not here! I will be making arrangements for much of it to become metal scrap or Ebay.

Ground rules, payment is due before shipping, and you must be 18 to buy anything that lases or produces high voltage or current.

STEVE