Thread: Housing

Smile Housing

Hy, I`m new here and would like to buy a good laser show equipment.
    I have looked laserworld but after few reviews that they cheat people with power of laser modules I have cancel them.

What do you think is profitable and easy way to buy housing for RGB or single color laser from laserworld and than buy laser module from bridge and put into???

Which power of laser would you recommend for indoor room`s laser show ( size of room is 30x25m and high about 10meters)???

BEST REGARDS
    Last edited by tomy364; 02-10-2009 at 11:32.

Default re

hiya

welcome to photonlexicon
    i would recommend laser wave (bridge) diodes as they are superb. i ordered one with marc (gottaluvlasers) who is a laserwave dealer in the us and it arrived to me having been tested at 500mw stable and i had bought a 300mw. they are superb and this is not an iscolated incident.

on the other hand is laser world who give out projectors that are well over half the rated power. they are a terrible company and i would not give them any of my money. even if you are just wanting the case i would go to someone else.

i have just been enquiring about pre made cases myself and have found a company who would give me a fully fitted out case (case, wiring, galvos 30k) everything except the diodes for $395.00

i think this is a pretty good deal but they also sell 200mw green dodes in these cases for $200 more so $600

i have not bought the cases yet but i have dealt with this company and got lasers from them and they are pretty good. i have never been able to test the diodes but they are very bright so im guessing they are close to there rated power.
    the website is
    http://www.chinesedepartmentstore.com.cn/osc/index.php

if you click the email button then send vash an email he will get back to you pretty soon

the only thing i would say about this company is be careful not to get stung by your countries customs charges. this is a wholesale company and alot of countries add customs charges and import taxes. i got stung with this once so i asked him to put on the box gift so he did and never got stung again

cheers ollie
    hope this helps

2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

I still have a few enclosures left for sale. See Here for large ones and Here for smaller ones.