Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Printing Frames

Quote Originally Posted by jkaiser3000
    regarding the screen capture, you don't need to capture every frame, just the first frame of each show.
    Shows aren't a problem, its the frame list's that I can't remember the contents of

Jim

If you can find an ILDA viewer, then you can pull up a bunch of frames and use the Print screen function on you PC to make a screen dump to your paint program.... You can load a bunch of frames into anarchy..maybe that will work for you..Also im sure i saw somewhere an iida viewer program on the net for free...
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

Quote Originally Posted by dave
    I just had a cool idea.
    If there was a bit of software that tied in with windows, so when you select display thumbnails in a particular directory, the thumbnail of the ilda is displayed, much like what happens with a picture file, or a acrobat file..
    Dave;

I've used this MWSnap program (download.com) to perform screen and window captures before. One could use it to capture the preview panel in the Alphalite software and save it as a picture file. That would give you a preview of about 60 files at once.

It would still be a lot of work, but it's better than doing each file individually.

Adam

Ok, I had the same problem, so I started to write a small application. It's a split window with a tree view on the left side and preview icons on the right side. The previews of the ilda files are all animated.
    The application is still buggy and quite slow (it parses every ilda in the directory) , but will not harm your computer at all.
    If I find the time and if it is considered usefull, then I could enhance it in the future. So please let me know.
    The file can be found here:
    http://users.telenet.be/jeroen.derycke1/ILDABrowser.exe

Oh yeah, You'll need the dot net 2.0 runtime if it's not already installed.

Thats a great little program.
    It is good for frame lists that are a logical collection of frames that make a show, but, quite a lot of my lists contain loads of seperate frames.
    A useful addition to it would be something that lets you preview selected frames in a larger window.
    Still it's a handy tool.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo
    Thats a great little program.
    It is good for frame lists that are a logical collection of frames that make a show, but, quite a lot of my lists contain loads of seperate frames.
    A useful addition to it would be something that lets you preview selected frames in a larger window.
    Still it's a handy tool.

Jim
    Suggestions are always welcome. Just don't PM me for every possible feature that could be implemented. Group the suggestions if possible.
    If there is enough demand then I'll develop it further (on my own pace though).

The idea of a bigger preview when selected is not bad at all.