Thread: Wedding related ILDA files Wanted

Default Wedding related ILDA files Wanted

Hi all

I've been asked by a friend to see if I can find him any wedding related ILDA files. I'd like to help out if at all possible, i've had a look at the ILDA files on the PLftp, but it's not easy identifying anything specific to weddings.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

The show "This Kiss" (country music song) that comes with LD-2000 works pretty well for a wedding...

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Recipe for Love, (Harry Connick Jr.) also a LD2000 show works well and has a lot of good frames. There is also a version for Quickshow and the FB3.

Thanks guys, but i'm not after shows. It's really just individual ILDA frames that's required. Even then they'll need to be fairly basic or low point count as this is for a DMX laser.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Can anyone help?

If all else fails, simply do a google image search, option clipart or line-art.
    And throw ém all through trace-it. Then some additional ildsôs, can make some excellent 15k graphs.

+wedding + dance +cake +chapel +doves +rings +bells +kiss +harts +love

Thanks Bart.

It's looking like that's what I'll be doing

Hi Jem. Could you please give me the correct User name and password for the FTP. For some reason what I am using is not working.. ALso the URL Address for the FTP would help as well and thanks again

Evan NIne

Here's my reply to your PM...

Hi Evan

There is a reason you cannot access the full ftp server. This is due to the fact that some time ago a number of new members were up to mischief, they were deleting files and generally causing mayhem with the ftp site.

Since then we tend to have a policy that will allow new members 'read only' access. At some point, assuming you stick around and get to know a few folks here, you'll be able to request full access rights.

For now try the following...

Oh, wait a minute though...

First you can do something for me . Post an introduction about yourself and why you are interested in lasers. Become a part of our community and join in the discussions, read and learn, and if you're able to, contribute your knowledge and pay something back for the files you're about to download. What hacks people off here is folks arriving and demanding to know the PL ftp login details so they can download loads of free stuff without making any contribution of any sort as if it's some God given right. I do hope you're not one of those people, although I do notice your first four posts are all demanding the ftp login details... Hey ho. What am I to think???

As a gesture of good faith, here are the details...

point your browser here: http://www.photonlexicon.com/symlinkftp/

Enter the following credentials: plftp

Password: readonly

Now, please prove that you're not one of the 'freeloaders' by fulfilling my request above

Cheers

Jem