Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GB for 500mW RGB (ttl) LK-PD2 ILDA(in & out) projector/lumia/diffraction gratings.

Default GB for Linna is closed--

))))))))))) leaving --threats are not needed

NOTE -- I erred when creating the title for this thread.
    I should have not used ILDA in any way in this thread as some my think that ILDA has approved of these projectors..& they have NOT. I should have only used PC/db25 ready and NOT ILDA..sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 06-02-2013 at 10:59. Reason: misuse of ILDA

Last edited by hakzaw1; 05-20-2013 at 15:11.

closed- WTH??????????????
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 05-20-2013 at 15:12. Reason: threatened

L------------------------------
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 05-20-2013 at 15:12.

Last edited by hakzaw1; 05-20-2013 at 15:13.

Hmmmm I just got my ass HANDED to me because I had a feeler on some cheapie chicom lasers. No way can I let "'home-use-only' projector" fly. If I cant sell a laser over 5mw without an importers license, you cant period. I assume you have a variance number correct?

I quote the CDRH...Effective August 20, 1985, all manufacturers or assemblers of Class IIIb or IV laser light shows, displays, devices manufactured or assembled new or used as an operational laser, after that date must have an approved variance before introduction into commerce or continuing their operation. The Food and Drug Administration will take appropriate enforcement action to prevent the manufacture, assembly, introduction into commerce, and continued operation of Class IIIb or IV laser light shows, displays, and devices which fail to comply with the laser product performance standard and with the conditions of the applicable variance.

I got one of these on the firstus group buy...And I must say...I am Most Pleased with this machine! You can be just in Auto mode and it will amaze for 20 minutes...and hook up QuickShow (available from Hakzaw1) and you're cooking with gas!
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...p/19222-LK-PD1

Rodney D.

Thanks for the kind words Rod but that is not what he is talking about--
    Why he is going after me I have no clue- sound kinda like a threat. So I am deleting my threads and going away= looks like he wanted to do what I do and because he cant ... wth??

What we do in our private homes should be no bodies biz but our own..

I dont care to be threatened--

"What we do in our private homes should be no bodies biz but our own" That is true for most things, making meth is illegal too, even in the privacy of you own home and your not getting the point. If you want to sell illegal lasers I wouldnt advertise it here, its not you its the practice. Ill tell you what, so you can be perfectly clear on the subject. Ill have Woody contact you ( from the CDRH) so you two can be fully informed on the subject of obtaining a variance and the importation of non qualified, fda approved laser scanner. If I cant import illegal lasers you also cannot without a varience, PERIOD. Maybe you didnt understand that. Im not threating anything, talk to woody, put your answer here. You wont.