Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Casio's without diode block

Default Seeking Casio's without diode block

Hi,

I'm seeking about 6-10 casio skeletons(A140, M140 or similar) for a project I'm working on. (Missing diode-block is fine)
    I would prefer if the source is in Europe as I need them shipped to Denmark, however US is also okay.

If someone knows where to get them, then please PM me.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
    Jan Thogersen
    Last edited by FutureDesign; 04-02-2013 at 12:38.

Get in touch with Jordan (DTR). I am sure he has a few. PM him. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/member.php/4246-DTR
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Get in touch with Jordan (DTR). I am sure he has a few. PM him. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/member.php/4246-DTR
    Thanks! Actually I have been in contact with him and he has none at the moment.
    There must be others ;-) I ones saw a picture here on the forum with piles and piles of projectors.

Try Krazer, I think he had some.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Jordan is the VERY best way to go on these- I have been extremely please with the many dealings between DTR and myself- contact him before you decide--

len
    update...
    sorry I missed your post about DTR- Hope you find a source closer to home--I know of one guy but AFAIk he had to dump a lot of extra things when he moved.. You might try to contact one of those that sells diode-less PJs on FeeBay but the majority are in the USA and shipping might seem to be a big PITA to them.. GL all the same
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 04-03-2013 at 11:43.

This might just be a marriage made in heaven.

Check this thread, Kiyoukan claims to have a big pile of them, which he needs to sell in order to refund another member of the forum! Win all round I make that...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-and-apology-s
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Thank you for the proposal :-D

Kiyoukan had only one in stock (that I could use). However, another friendly guy PM'ed me and he apparently have in the hundreds.

/Jan

if your still looking, i have one laying around here
    www.laserwinkel.nl - Rental and sales of lasershow systems, parts and accessories

... until now I've initiated two groupbuys in a German Laserfreak-forum - got three of the XJ A130 and two A230 (one with 6 blue LD's remaining) -- have two in use, two modified for high-power UV-applications and one as defect from another forum member.

Can't give one of the working ones away -- but could be time to start another GB ;-)

Viktor

I also have one laying around