Thread: Calling all Mamba Black users

Default Calling all Mamba Black users

Hi all please help

Trying to set up my software but having problems, so i have a couple questions regarding Mamba Black,

When i plug the USB box into the UK power supply i get no blue LED just a blink from a red LED is this a fault or am i missing something.

When loading the software i get error messages, i have reinstalled the programme a number of times and seem to get a different message every time.

If anybody is willing to hold my hand and guide me through the installation there would be a rather large drink in it for you or does anybody have a detailed installation manual because the one that comes with it is very basic.

Dirk
    Everybodies free to feel good

I had a similar problem with my mamba 2004 software. when I first installed it, it would give me an error stating some file was missing, and so, it would start in demo mode.

I think you need to plug the dongle first. That will allow you to install the drivers from the CD. Then, run mamba and that will install the drivers for that program. It should then work without a hitch (the program, at least). When using the easylase, you have to connect it first, then run mamba, otherwise the software will not recognize the board.

Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I think you need to copy some files from the JMLaser CD into mamba's folder. I don't recall which file, and I don't have the CD with me at the moment.

Hope that helps
    Remember the future?, That'd today, as you imagined it yesterday.

Which box are you using, the Easylase or the Medialas?

On the Medialas the blue led only lights when the box is sending the signals to the projector.

The errors that I expect you are getting are linked to the plugins, Peter from medialas sent me some others to try. Just unzip these into the "medialas/mamba black/plugins" directory.

Let me know how you go on.

Jim

Cheers guys i will give it a go

Dirk.
    Everybodies free to feel good