Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrading the 473nm blue DPSS, Hello Fred!

Quote Originally Posted by weakstation
    It would be real nice to see a set of 3 lasers MATCHED for a balanced white in various power level categories made available for those that want to assemble projectors !

Say :

RGB set A = Balanced 100mw white = $???.??
    RGB set B = Balanced 200mw white = $???.??
    RGB set C = Balanced 500mw white = $????.??

And made available at a decent price with all modules identical and easy to incorporate into a nice compact whitelight unit.

This is what I am waiting for .

Very nice compact modules you have but your red in this module style is too short in wavelength for a good color mix.

Dave
    Thanks for your interest in Lasever lasers!
    The 500mW RGB can be made from
    R=635nm 300mW $800 G=532nm 100mW $260 B=473nm 100mW $850
    The 200mW RGB
    R=635nm 120mW $350 G=532nm 40mW $220 B=473nm 40mW $450
    The 200mW RGB
    R=660nm 150mW $150 G=532nm 30mW $210 B=473nm 30mW $400

The 635nm is kind of orange-red but it is brighter than 660nm.
    100mw is too weak and the price is only tens less.

Default Re: Strange pricing...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasever
    It is not a sale methods, but for advertisement thru Ebay. We will not list one product repeatedly any more in one month.
    OK, but you set the price at $690, which means you were willing to allow it to be sold for that price, even though the value of the "e-bay advertising" you might gain is questionable. (And, interestingly enough, with just 9 hours to go, there still aren't any bids...)

If you sell your lasers here, you can be certain that the buyers will talk about the laser. A lot! Assuming that it is a good quality unit (as my two lasever units have proven to be over the years), then that "user talk" is a significant advertising boost for your products. (Much better than anything you'd gain from E-bay.) Consider, too, that the positive feedback about your laser would be targeted at the very people you're trying to reach in the first place.

As an example: I've posted several messages about my first Lasever DPSS green laser, both here and on other laser forums. I bought that laser back in 2002! At the time, I paid just over $400 for a 100 mw unit, and though that seems pricey by todays standards it was a deal at the time. Still, the fact that it has been a reliable laser that also has the BEST beam characteristics of ANY laser I own (including multiple HeNe and Argon lasers) has prompted me to brag about this laser several times. (How many DPSS green lasers have you seen that can make 100 mw of green with NO leaking IR in the output while only running 650 milliamps to the pump diode? That's pretty darn good efficiency in my book!) I've even posted pictures showing the excellent beam quality of my lasever unit here on PhotonLexicon.

I guess it just sounded strange to me that you would come to a forum where people are really interested in your products - and are more than willing to give you honest, useful, and constructive feedback about them - and then offer a price that is higher than you posted on E-bay.

Yes, I know that some people sell items at a loss on E-bay in order to get their name out there. But the value of this practice is highly questionable. Whereas here in this forum, people are very likely to develop a "brand loyalty" and certainly will discuss the merits of the lasers they own far into the future. To me, the forum users are the better choice if you are looking to promote your brand. But that's just my opinion...

Adam
    Hi Adam,

Lasever has been and will have been donating to the laserist society better lasers at lower prices. Lasever provides what are really worthwhile. Many sources now can be found to provide lower prices. But we have leave them behind.

I am surprised to find so many users here and loyal users of Lasever like you Adam. Thank you all! Your complaints are the NLO, which make our shortness visible, pushing us ahead to provide better quality. We will be offering the forum best prices. I post one for green 300mw at $530 single units.

We are growing rapidly with the laser technology. What you are seeking might be found at Lasever. If not, I will be pleased to help.

Sincerely yours,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Lasever
    Dear Sirs,

60mW 473nm DPSS for US$600
    100mW for US$850
    150mW for US$1150
    200mW for US$1400
    the prices are for quantity below 5, shipping excluded.

Thanks
    David Wu
    Lasever Inc.
    Thank you very much for the prices
    But do you not have any lasers more than 200mW ?

I have your Lasever blue that is 180mW..
    And I wonder if it will be possible to upgrade it to 300 maybe 400mW ?

When do you have the tecnoligy to make a 400mW blue :twisted:

Default Differences

Hi,

there are 2 Big Differences between CNI and LasEver and i am happy that LasEver is reading this Thread.

First: I was one of the first Germans who bought the 200mW Blue from LasEver. He died after a few Hours and i demontate him to find out whats the Problem. My Result was the same as LasEver told me. LasEver send me a new Versio nof the Driver and a new IR-Diode incl. a new TEC-Cooler.
    I try to resell theese Lasers in Germany but after 2 Weeks i saw that my "Special Prices" are the same they give to everyone.

CNI: The do all right. One TEC for the Diode and one TEC for the Crytalls. A big Housing to take off the Heat from the TECs.

LasEver: Cristall and KTP are one Unit . It is not possible to get the exact Temperature of them , the need more than 18 Degrees Room-Temperatur or running a long Time. Its more important to build them on a good Heatsink to get a stable System.

But Compare the Prices !! If you say CNI is more expensive than LAsEver I told you Jenlas is 10 Times more expensive than CNI !!
    You get what you pay..thats all !!
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Question

Can you buy only a power supply from CNI?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Can you buy only a power supply from CNI?
    Which power supply? The laser PSU, or the switch mode mains supply?

If you are talking about the laser power supply, they are matched to the laser diode, so not really, without sending your laser back to the manu.

Dave
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Thanks dave. Yea I meant for the laser... Tryin to get analouge for "cheap"... I try a different angle every few weeks in hopes a good idea will "materialize" but... it's usually in vain. Keeps the minds sharp though.