Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: FlexMod P3 Group Buy

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    Andrew-- when will you ship to me??
    Get in line!

Just kidding.

Nice rewrite on the manual. Do you have to short the pads to operate above 5V. A picture pointing to the various pads you short would be helpful. I never was real clear on the other one. If anyone wants it I made a breakout board that lets you mount multiples on a single board and brings out the modulation, power, diode, and interlocks to a board edge on bigger pads. I idea was to let you get at features easier with easier soldering and adding connectors.

kecked, there's no modification necessary across the operating voltage range.

I've seen your breakout board and it's a nice addition! feel free to post a photo.

One of the changes to this board is it now uses bright tinned solder contacts, which should be easier to solder to as this coating is softer and more thermally responsive compared to the previous gold plated pads.

hak, PM sent

Hi Andrew, When do you think you will be shipping my three drivers to me sir?I seen where my card was billed.Thank you my friend!
    Laserock

Dr Lava, i hav'nt only one flexmod P3 recevied and nul laserorbs... on 3 Flexmod an 4 lerserorbs. in one US Postpaquet;
    Postage?
    Thank you for fast reply. Spoutnik / pol-712 (I wannt this 3 flexmo for the neuwjaarfeest.
    THANKS
    Last edited by spoutnikal; 12-24-2013 at 04:51.

Just went to the site to order a driver, curious as I saw the beam suppression model is now more expensive. Is it coming with the resistors installed now? Just was trying to figure out the price difference between the if just firmware and a couple cents of resistors. I could see the price for the resistors being mounted as it is not bad but still a chore to install. Thanks
    leading in trailing technology