Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Söme Surpluss Schtüff...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    ...I'm doing some experimenting with it already.
    Tip: Try scanning one of those 'slow-progression 3D starfields', (ie: from your Pango-Library 'Lightspeed Design' collection) thru it, across the length of the ballroom-ceiling... Should be one of those framesets in Beyond / QS-spaces, as well.. Don't recall what page, but.. You'll know when you find it..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Lightbulb LS Parts & OEM Lamps Special..

Have a glut of OEM Laserscope 500-800 series lamps, and willing to sell up to 10 pcs. *at $135. each* + shipping.. These are the same OEM lamps that go for $199. - $250.+, ie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Laserscope-A...-/151689998372 ..at this-price, you can get 2x Lamps for the Price of One, from other-sellers..

..I usually sell these as part of a 'PM kit' (along with an OEM DI Filter, 2x Lamp Clips, and OEM Particle-filter, for $300. all-in, + ship, which is at LEAST $100.-savings over anyplace-else out there, but..) Right now, I just wanna move some stock of these lamps.. For International-orders, I ship these in a virtually 'bomb-proof' foam-lined, reusable PVC container, ie:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DL_LampsPak.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	47386 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DL_LampInside_wClip.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	47387 ..and a 'flat-rate' or other-such outer-box, so they will arrive in-tact.. (I don't suggest you try and 'fly' with this packaging, tho..

Thanks for watching PLVC..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 11-17-2016 at 02:14. Reason: nixd ALEz

Hi Jon,

Is it possible to operate a Laserscope deck from just the power supply (with an external controller) and recirculating DI water?

Quote Originally Posted by turbohead View Post
    Is it possible to operate a Laserscope deck from just the power supply (with an external controller) and recirculating DI water?
    You've just described 90% of the KTP 'conversions' out there..

Critical-factors are matching all system pressures / flow-rates, and DI water-quality maintenance (stainless / delrin connectors Only; good-quality 18MΩ DI-cart, not the 'cheapies', etc, etc).. Also, proper Interlocks (flow / temp, etc) tied to Lamp-operation, and deck-Grounding / OEM-quality connections on all electrical / lamp Connx..

fwiw..
    j

there I go stirring shit up again
    Last edited by flecom; 11-26-2016 at 15:59.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sorry to hear you continue to be in a bad way. I can't help but wonder if there isn't some of what you do that can be offloaded to maybe a part time business manager or something, to allow you to focus on what makes you money.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 11-19-2016 at 17:46.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Sorry to hear you continue to be in a bad way. ...isn't some of what you do that can be offloaded to maybe a part time business manager..
    Thanks, Brad.. Appreciate your unbelievable patience.. We Will get there.. re: 'Help', of course! But, therein-lies the 'conundrum' - Who's gonna work on 'spec', while $$ Gets generated? No one. So.. It's just a 'perfect storm', right now, with this forced-move / downtime / show-cancellations, etc, etc.. And the Most frustrating part of it (this Move..) is that we were Finally gaining some Really good 'awareness-saturation' for the Studio shows, there / getting sellouts, More and more people (still..) calling / emailing every weekend for tickets, etc, which - Continuing on, would lead to better financial-Stability... And, 'progress enablers' - like 'hired help' / un-fragmented Build-time, etc, etc.. Now? sheesh, starting from a 'pothole-position', yet again.. :/ But, I'll keep on fighting / won't give up..

..Anyhoo, to that end, I've Still got the formerly-listed 3W RGB Module, 100mW 457nm DPSS Blue, HQ, SLM-ideal Dichros, and LS-topper PJ, up for grabs, if anyone in here, has interest.. Just PM me for details.. I've nixed the Obvious sale post, out of 'respect for the frustrated'. Very sorry, Gents, but won't give up / Will get things righted..

@ Frank, please answer any-one of the 3 PMs I've sent ya.. We need to, uh, fix those 'typos in yer post', there, and get you fixed up. Thanks..

j