Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Söme Surpluss Schtüff...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Can the partitions be re-arranged?...Wondering if I can make it 8 compartment...
    Mmm, should be able to, at least somewhat.. I think those are just dadoed-in at those 3rd-spaces, but.. you should be able to slot different spacing.. Here's moar info: http://www.roadcasesusa.com/led-par-...l-other-sizes/

re: Casters? No, I ordered w/o, but.. can easily be added..

PS - Ketchinup, Sire.. ttys..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Lightbulb Moar schwag...

Roadcases, Blower, Lazors.. 'Dey gØn...

-----

..Lastly, 1x Jem 'Roadie' Industrial Fogger / Smoke Machine.. we lovingly dubbed it 'The MOAFm' (..Mother of All Fog Machi.. and - believe me - it freaking is..(..how many Fog-machines do you know of that require 30A of 220, 1Ø??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roadie Fogger.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	571.8 KB 
ID:	43657 ..There are *4x* hi-output cores / nozzles.. Like 4x Jem 'ZR-33s', output-wise, and a gigantic, high-cfm blower.. It was designed for Firefighters to use to 'simulate house fires' in their test-structures.. It works like a.. MOAFm..

Name:	MOAFm Cloud.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	43658 ..this was about 2-3 secs of Output.. Shortly after this pic was taken, no further pix were possible, in our large parking lot.. because, well... everything was *white*. ..And then, a neighboring tenant called the FD (no sht, Lol.. Not sure of the exact CFM-output, as this model is no-longer made, but.. Lemme put it this way.. We used it for a gig.. here:

Name:	UM_RoofView_1sm.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	653.2 KB 
ID:	43659.. and the Client made us *turn it off* / told us not to use it.... Because it was... "too much Fog".. ... So, ya...'MOAFm'..

Asking $(SEE PAGE 3)., pretty firm.. *May* be open to considering an equivalent-value in healthy, working-lasers (..interested in 520 / 462 / 638 'engines', in the 3-4W range, and/or healthy-condition Coherent Purelight Whitelights.. (yep..)

..Side-trivia: It's former-owner used to rent gear for concerts, and, reportedly this very-same unit was specifically-requested by Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins for their gigs here in LA.. <shrug> if that's true, but.. If-so, that's pretty foggin-cool.

PS - NOT recommended for use with Glycerin..

----

That's it, for now..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 03-11-2015 at 16:10. Reason: updated soldz

Default Spankin' Nu APC40 + Pelican IM2600... Dey Gon..

Name:	APC40_3.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	44233 + Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM2600_2.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	44235 = Sold..
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 08-07-2014 at 18:14.

PM sent... did I beat Brad to it?!?!

-Sal

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ..Hope you found yer little 'chochkie', too, ya?
    Come to think of it, no... it's been since May of 2013 and I never even opened the Priority Mail box. Even dragged it to SELEM last year with the mirror balls and they never got out of the van. I'll have to open it and look.

and, DSLI needs to send a few bux, here / there, so..

Ok.... as buffo as my witness (Albeit from 600 miles away but, at least on the phone as I was doing it...) we open the box today and checked for the 'chochkie' referred to and no... nuttin' but styrofoam peanuts and the motors. Unless of course... you were referring to the styrofoam peanuts.

Here is a classic example though folks of, "got it bad". The postage was dated April 2013. How many people buy this lasershit and don't even bother to open the box for a year and 4 months!! Oy!

Here is a classic example though folks of, "got it bad". The postage was dated April 2013. How many people buy this lasershit and don't even bother to open the box for a year and 4 months!! Oy!
    I bought a PBS cube from a guy at SELEM a few years back. I put it in my car after I bought it. It's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I bought a PBS cube from a guy at SELEM a few years back. I put it in my car after I bought it. It's still there.
    You could at least hang it from your rearview mirror.

Lightbulb

Heya Chief -

Ok.... as buffo as my witness ...we open the box today and checked for the 'chochkie' referred to and ..nuttin' but styrofoam peanuts and the motors...
    Hmm.. well, I suppose it's entirely-possible, that I have, indeed, gone 'just-that bats'.. I honestly don't even remember what the exact-chochkie was, Eeek... ..But, before I entirely volunteer myself to get fitted with a special white jacket, I'm thinking it might have been either a piece of überfine-weave stainless-mesh, that I discovered made mad-amazing 'scan-thru fx', or, some other kind of 'flat, diffractive / lumiaesque effect'.. That's usually the type of 'freeblie' that I toss into my purchaser's-boxes.. Ya know... to help peeps 'think outside the XY-box'..

..Point-being, it might have been something in a small / flat-envelope or folded-inbetween two 'post-it' notes (..and, therefore, be 'stuck-to' the inside-wall of the box (??..) Did you, like, 'dump the entire box out' / sift-thru the p-nuts, etc, or, just 'rummage-thru'? It's also-possible that 'Sir Taggalucci' might be able to shed some light on the 'mystery-chochkie', since he verified that he got his, and I think it might have been the same-choch, or at least partially-similarish, since I was shipping both 'lots' about the same-timeframe.. But, again, like you say, this was a 'year-plus, ago', so.. (?)

..My other thought is - did I send those motors *with* their 'OEM little-white boxes', or, were they just 'raw' / loose in the bigger box? I should-have packed-them all in 'something' - It wouldn't have been very 'jon-like' to just toss them all loose / able to bang-around inside the bigger-box.. For me, relying on styro-p-nuts are a *last resort*... I hate them with a passion.. Pretty-sure they (styrofoam peanuts..) are the devil-incarnate / solely responsible for the fall of mankind... Point-being - Did you open / 'check inside' the motor-boxes? And/or the Mirror-ball boxes? (though, it's far-less likely I would have packed anything in-with the mirr-balls, other than bubble-wrap, etc... I'd not want to risk being to blame for you getting your balls smashed, 'see.. Just a thought..

..failing all that, I suppose my invariable 'senility-package' is starting to poke it's ugly-head around the corner, and I have, indeed, 'gone-bats', a bit.. Either that, or perhaps.. 'the peanuts made me forget ' ..or, wait.. *they* took whatever it was, out of the box.. OMG, that's it! Those dastardly-peanuts! Son of a...

..Well, lemme know thoughts on the above.. Likelyest, is it was either something put in a 'post-it note envelope', and/or, inside one of the motor-boxes.. Lemme know, cuz..

Unless... you were referring to the styrofoam peanuts.
    ..well, I at the *very least* know I'm not that much of an I would never collaborate with 'peanuts' to commit such fouls.. I do hate them-so... they should all be destroyed, just like all the 'AI-chips' / 'run while you can', etc.. Although... the 'wheat-based' ones are kinda tasty with milk and a nab of sugar..

OK, time for sleep.. Lemme know..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 08-08-2014 at 03:02.

LOL. The motors were in their white boxes and each opened individually. I will go through once more as I DID have the phone in one hand and was rummaging and opening with the other. I'm reasonably certain that's when he (buffo) had me distracted from PL long enough to PM badger in another sales thread and STEAL the stuff to make an 8 watt RGB... steal I tell ya!

And yes, peanuts are the work of the devil.