Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you tube laser

Lightbulb you tube laser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlsOlalm18

can some one decode or generate ILDA for personal use

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

have you tried contacting the artist instead of asking us to steal her work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by jack2040 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlsOlalm18

can some one decode or generate ILDA for personal use
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

steal no ya not for comercial use i mention personal use .

why don't you give oleysa an email (art@laserartist.ru) and ask her for a copy for personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by jack2040 View Post
    steal no ya not for comercial use i mention personal use .
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

You could try but you might be lucky as she sells shows for weddings for a living, I'm guessing to wedding companies and people like yourself who probably want it for their own wedding or to show at a friends not for profit.

(I could do with it actually as I have 2 friends getting married and I'm strictly a hobbyist, a quick change of names and....!)

Anyway, creation fees are 500 Euro per minute, which I'm guessing makes that a 2,500 Euro show!

http://www.laserartist.ru/en/superprojects.html

There's no harm in asking though although equally as its her lively hood, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Your alternative would be to get creative yourself.

Default WOW Spectacular show

[QUOTE=White-Light;259214]You could try but you might be lucky as she sells shows for weddings for a living, I'm guessing to wedding companies and people like yourself who probably want it for their own wedding or to show at a friends not for profit.
    creation fees are 500 Euro per minute, which I'm guessing makes that a 2,500 Euro show!

Wow that truly is a spectacular show and for 500 Euro per min "hmmmm". I personally wouldn't pay that much for a 3 min show. That's just insane.

I would be curious to know if they pay royalties to the music company's, Because there just as much legally instilled to some of that 500 Euro a min in fact there suppose to get 10% of the total earnings of any song used commercially and by the looks of there web site there up for a lot of money. Are they guilty of stealing...... Just a thought.....

I also noticed that some of the Artists work is in the Ftp server site (ie the flying love hearts just a thought again)
    Photonlexicon FTP Server.

Industry prices are just high, thats how it works and if people are willing to pay that then I would agree with them charging that.
    After all it involves a lot of time and inspiration to make something good and usually alot more time gets spend to people might think.

I think they are obtaining the licenses through a special office or through the label directly.
    With special agreements you shouldn't have to pay 10% of your income to a label or anything but rather a fixed rate.
    When it comes to selling shows themselves (without presenting) usually not including the audio with your product and linking your client to a itunes link will circumvent the requirement of having to obtain a license.
    After all: you aren't selling the song nor are you distributing it nor are you obtaining money from the song as it's not there. (It doesn't involve playing the song back in the actual selling).

True BUT with out the song the show is less dramatic and meaning less you have to agree... I email them and they said:
    Hi Tony,

We will customize this show for you as you wish.
    It will cost for 1 show 2,000 Euro + 300 Euro for show conversation for your Lasergraph DSP laser computer.

No mention of the song so I guess your paying that much for laser .ild files wow, Steve would be a millionaire if he charged those prices hell so would I. I guess we all need to increase our prices. Even hobbyists...

good luck to them.....

cheers....

Sincerely,
    Andrew Kazantsev
    Company Laser Artist LLC
    Director General
    Director-producer of laser scenography
    +7-495-227-08-82
    www.laserartist.ru
    art@laserartist.ru

Also Laser fx sells a cd with 300,000 animations 10 laser shows with music for $1500.
    300,000 animations would take longer to make than a 3 min laser show.......with no music

laserartist.ru is a well known and ilda award winning company.

they're expensive, but i have never seen better graphic shows. *anywhere*. i cannot imagine the time and and effort that oleysa puts into her show creation.

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post
    True BUT with out the song the show is less dramatic and meaning less you have to agree... I email them and they said:
    Hi Tony,

We will customize this show for you as you wish.
    It will cost for 1 show 2,000 Euro + 300 Euro for show conversation for your Lasergraph DSP laser computer.

No mention of the song so I guess your paying that much for laser .ild files wow, Steve would be a millionaire if he charged those prices hell so would I. I guess we all need to increase our prices. Even hobbyists...

good luck to them.....

cheers....

Sincerely,
    Andrew Kazantsev
    Company Laser Artist LLC
    Director General
    Director-producer of laser scenography
    +7-495-227-08-82
    www.laserartist.ru
    art@laserartist.ru